Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsy Crypto Mining or BITSY-DICE Crypt Swag, Please call PHILLIP, KENNEY  (Read 917 times)
cocacolathebest (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:39:51 AM

Hi All just wanting to know if anyone has had any of their investment paid.    This person has scammed myself a large amount of money the good thing is he lives local. but refuses to respond.    I invested in his shares and also the business.  I was to be an silent partner in his business, but no longer the case with now closing down his sites no longer returning phone calls but still opening new investment ideas popping up I am keen to know more..  With Bitcoin becoming an asset now in Australia, there a good case of filing to reclaim cost.   If anyone would like more details of him feel free to hit me up.    Website will be build to show failed and scammed ideas, plus pictures of him enjoy our money. 

Phill if you read this all you need to do is reply to your emails,  text or phone calls.

Cheers all.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cocacolathebest (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:03:51 AM

Seems Phil is hiding still, Last location Fremantle, Have you seen this person.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bitsy.net.au#
https://www.facebook.com/cryptoswag/

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/phil-kenney        ( Person on the right)

cocacolathebest (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:20:05 AM

Phil Kenny scammer, seems to of run and no were to be found.  Phone.  +61476614438 never answers.  Anyone know what scam he pulling now please let me know or were he hiding.
cocacolathebest (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:37:03 AM

Phil Kenny may be hiding now but he soon will turn up in the city.
cocacolathebest (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:35:07 AM

Phil Kenny may be hiding now but he soon will turn up in the city.

So finally I am able to offer a reward.   Anyone know where about of Phil Kenney whom has created many lies and scams big bright ideas but they just his fake words and sites that come and go likes, Cryptoswag,  Bitsy, Crypto mining, or many other scams he doing.

I will offer a reward as none of them have made any profit apart from his own wallet.  I am tired of scammers,  I for one will not give up till I find him outstanding balance is $23k.

This person is again brings down and create negative support in the BTC world, however life is a long and I not alone I recall many investors, So any ideas or any info pleaee drop mysefl a line.  Come forward and I for one will find this person.

https://bitscan.com/directory/bitcoin/mining/bitsy

Bitsy Mining is a Bitcoin & Altcoin mining project, located in Perth, Western Australia. Our miners are kept in a secured location in Perth, with several other secure hosted units around the world. Growing & diversifying our hashing power everyday in partnership with other inspired & motivated individuals. Our local presence gives advantages that will make Bitsy Mining competitive with any other mining project on the market. We will offer 10,000 shares of Bitsy Mining & its Operations.

Scam Scam, Scam.

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: