Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering loans with or without collateral!  (Read 12469 times)
Laosai (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:42:38 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 02:38:41 PM by Laosai

Hi! I'm gonna start a lending service today as this was the only way I know to grow my idle bitcoins with less risk. Grin

To apply a loan, please follow the format below:

Loan amount:
BTC addy:
Collateral(optional):
Repayment amount:
Repayment date:

Current available funds: 1 BTC

Repayment address:  14Voa1RKo8n5Psaw4skB9d7QFmnAvHDAsf

*I won't consider bitcointalk accounts now as a valid collateral
*If I don't receive any response from you after 24 hours from your repayment date, I will consider it defaulted.
*I reserve the right to deny a loan application.
*If I miss something as I'm kinda new to this lending stuff , feel free to inform me by posting here Smiley

Thanks!

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:43:45 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206393.0
I wanna know if you grant. thanks.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
mexxer-2

Activity: 924

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:45:39 AM

If you are taking accounts as collateral, be sure to take a signed message from the owner that he is offering the account as collateral. And another thing, DefaultTrust members were marking defaulted accounts, so be careful when accepting bct accounts for collateral
Edit : Also , if you fulfill any no collateral loan, be sure to submit it to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203224.0 to prevent scammers from taking double loans
Laosai (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:49:56 AM

Can you sign a message from this address? 18gbWnuj3aVXokBb4jr6s7uP9yaSuFJaij ( address you used to take a loan from KWH before) If you can, I will be willing to grant you a loan Smiley

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:51:37 AM

Can you sign a message from this address? 18gbWnuj3aVXokBb4jr6s7uP9yaSuFJaij ( address you used to take a loan from KWH) If you can, I will be willing to grant you a loan Smiley
that is my mobile phone one, I will provide a PC one. use the address I provided there.

Address:

1HjG2FZvZriAR5N2VA4EG1ZFHjctScvi35 (my PC address)

lottery248 in laosai

Signature:

HFJyEZdx3FlHfn0FLNeOoLI/2XRe/47EJqZSP+j1K+7ZA884HKxRD0haqQJVV3TRg6sr4AgtN/ewAeMSKEzhIzE=

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
Laosai (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:53:39 AM

If you are taking accounts as collateral, be sure to take a signed message from the owner that he is offering the account as collateral. And another thing, DefaultTrust members were marking defaulted accounts, so be careful when accepting bct accounts for collateral
Edit : Also , if you fulfill any no collateral loan, be sure to submit it to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203224.0 to prevent scammers from taking double loans

Noted Smiley I also worry accepting bitcointalk accounts as collateral but I can see reputable members accept it as a valid collateral so I think I will consider it. Thanks for the info

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:57:21 AM

all collaterals should be held by a trusted third party incase someone offer a collateral when asking loans

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Laosai (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:00:09 AM

Can you sign a message from this address? 18gbWnuj3aVXokBb4jr6s7uP9yaSuFJaij ( address you used to take a loan from KWH) If you can, I will be willing to grant you a loan Smiley
that is my mobile phone one, I will provide a PC one. use the address I provided there.

Address:

lottery248 in laosai

Signature:

HFJyEZdx3FlHfn0FLNeOoLI/2XRe/47EJqZSP+j1K+7ZA884HKxRD0haqQJVV3TRg6sr4AgtN/ewAeMSKEzhIzE=

That's not what I'm looking for Sad But still I'll grant your loan request , please apply with the form I provided. Thanks!

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:01:20 AM

Address:

lottery248 in laosai

Signature:

That's not what I'm looking for Sad But still I'll grant your loan request , please apply with the form I provided. Thanks!
sorry, but this is my legit wallet address, too. my mobile phone address is not yet allowed to open.  Sad

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:02:29 AM

@lottery, why can't you offer your account as a collateral? AFAIK you are not enrolled in any sig camp that would help you make that amount back, along with that you also have a negative feedback which makes you a shady person to loan without any collateral.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:03:57 AM

@lottery, why can't you offer your account as a collateral? AFAIK you are not enrolled in any sig camp that would help you make that amount back, along with that you also have a negative feedback which makes you a shady person to loan without any collateral.
ik, someone owe my money so I cannot offer the account as collateral, plus this is my only one account.
I don't wanna setup another one, sorry.
I have no reason to run-off the money I owed, you know.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:08:18 AM

ik, someone owe my money so I cannot offer the account as collateral, plus this is my only one account.
So you mean you have someone who owes you money, on the account name lottery248? Simply contact them and say you are offering your account as collateral, and make a newbie account called lotteryalt, and tell the person who owes you to contact you on that account from now. And you will get your account after you submit your loan back, its not like OP will keep it forever, and you can use escrow as well if you don't trust OP.
At any rate, decision remains to OP if he still wants to loan you with your conditions.
Laosai (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:08:47 AM

No more bla bla bla, just apply formally with the format I provided and I'm gonna grant your loan.

@mexxer-2 his negative trust is from Vod cuz of asking a loan without any collateral in his very first post so its not a big deal for me Smiley

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:10:12 AM

So you mean you have someone who owes you money, on the account name lottery248? Simply contact them and say you are offering your account as collateral, and make a newbie account called lotteryalt, and tell the person who owes you to contact you on that account from now. And you will get your account after you submit your loan back, its not like OP will keep it forever, and you can use escrow as well if you don't trust OP.
At any rate, decision remains to OP if he still wants to loan you with your conditions.
I don't want, it wastes my time.
I understand I need to use my account, yet the account has no backed value therefore I won't offer my account as collateral.
really need to apologise.

birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:20:20 AM

hello

im short of need 0.05 btc for personal use

repayment will be in 10 days from the date when the loan received with 10% interest

Collateral : No ( because i need my account to earn something )

i can sign message from address 1BSf846bJuG4fVkRd9QUBo4fdbaPjSavSB

thanks
Birdca

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Laosai (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:42:35 AM

hello

im short of need 0.05 btc for personal use

repayment will be in 10 days from the date when the loan received with 10% interest

Collateral : No ( because i need my account to earn something )

i can sign message from address 1BSf846bJuG4fVkRd9QUBo4fdbaPjSavSB

thanks
Birdca

If you can pay earlier ( 7 days max) I will grant your loan.

Loan amount: 0.01
BTC addy: 1Ghh8kg5b1LjVqtEvT3ek299WNMbdnSTC2
Collateral(optional): My Bitcointalk Account
Repayment amount: 0.011
Repayment date: Within 3 days (on or before Oct. 15)

Thanks.

Sorry denied! The collateral isn't enough to cover the loan if ever defaulted

birdcat90

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:11:39 AM

Okay Losai...7 days for 10% interest

i will take that loan..

address : 1BSf846bJuG4fVkRd9QUBo4fdbaPjSavSB

message : Birdcat take Loan from Losai payment date 19/10/2015

signature : H+csPbucIhXo0F4hJSnJV9Ll4yBA0v52O2q0U02LA2RbElIN0MuFXcAGj7S2MigPExjHx8qkG2dXHt6bGtiYxDw=

thanks

Laosai (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:15:41 AM

Okay Losai...7 days for 10% interest

i will take that loan..

thanks

That's better Smiley please apply with the provided format on the original post and I will be sending the loan right away

birdcat90

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:18:42 AM

Loan amount: 0.05 btc
BTC addy: 1BSf846bJuG4fVkRd9QUBo4fdbaPjSavSB
Collateral(optional): No ( i need my account to earn )
Repayment amount: 0.055 btc
Repayment date: 19/10/2015 or early

Laosai (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:27:23 AM

Loan amount: 0.05 btc
BTC addy: 1BSf846bJuG4fVkRd9QUBo4fdbaPjSavSB
Collateral(optional): No ( i need my account to earn )
Repayment amount: 0.055 btc
Repayment date: 19/10/2015 or early

Loan sent! https://blockchain.info/tx/abdd49d739e850bbab8fb73e1d4fe1fed3e8008b6a5adf9f3d22b0f4240aded1
Please repay on Oct. 19 or earlier on  the address provided on the first post Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: