Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal money withdrawal/receiving solution?  (Read 531 times)
Neroazzurro (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:46:39 AM

My country doesn't support money receiving on paypal.

Is there any opinion to receive money on paypal and cashout using some ATM card?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:34:27 AM

Is there any opinion to receive money on paypal and cashout using some ATM card?

no you can find something like virtual card and spend online the money you withdrew from paypal

dragansk1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:00:36 PM

Where is your country? Can you paying? If you can not receiving money you should with any other payment/ receiving service. I have the same problem. I can use Paypal  only for buying in my country. I can not receiving and withdraw money. It is very bad and I not satisfied with it. I am using Payoner for withdraw money. You can try it. It is good solution for you.
Dajve

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:27:20 PM

Yes. Buy a disposable or online debit card and withdraw to that. You might need to use a proxy when using paypal to avoid restrictions but I'm not sure on that. You could also try find someone who would accept paypal funds in exchange for sending the cash to you.
Neroazzurro (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:12:31 PM

I am using payoneer now, but I need paypal to receive paymenths from CPA networks.

After that I need a way to withdraw that money.

And amount will be 20k+ monthly.
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 05:26:07 PM

I am using payoneer now, but I need paypal to receive paymenths from CPA networks.

After that I need a way to withdraw that money.

And amount will be 20k+ monthly.
if your country doesn't support paypal then you shouldn't risk your money using fake or bought paypal account
doesn't your CPA network pays using other payment methods like cheques,bank wire etc they are safe then paypal for you
SerenaL

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:38:09 PM

You can try to open a bank account in the United states and link it to your paypal account. This process is not easy but it is still possible via mail. Start looking up and contacting banks to find one willing to work with you.
bojan92

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:51:18 PM

Don't risk getting your account closed with a great sum of money on it. If you can't use paypal in your country, pay some fees, receive something less but you won't risk to lose your money. 20K is a very big amount you should invest some time in finding a better way to withdraw your money than paypal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: