Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: forex  (Read 1264 times)
arnav95 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:54:52 AM

i need some sites where i can trade forex with zero deposit or maybe a deposit in bitcoin of less than 0.01BTC. i feel i am good enough on simulator but not able to find sites that can halp me to cashout my skills in forex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:01:17 PM

You can find them by typing in searh engine - Forex bonus.  Wink There are always some sites, which offer this type of bonus  Grin
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:04:57 PM

Have you tried sparkprofit? It's a live trading game and you get to earn points here and you get rewarded with your skill. They have a bitcoin option to cash out. You should try it, I'm currently in half a million points and I'm trying to reach the top but it's too hard for me as I din't know much on how the thing works. I just predict. LOL. Grin
fuddudle

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:07:40 PM

you can open an account at oanda and use a demo account.

If you want to deposit bitcoin, you can use 1broker for trading forex.

Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:46:12 PM

i need some sites where i can trade forex with zero deposit or maybe a deposit in bitcoin of less than 0.01BTC. i feel i am good enough on simulator but not able to find sites that can halp me to cashout my skills in forex.

There is a lot of forex companies offering this bonus  for new users, just you have to Google it you can find multiple sites. But if you haven't enough experience in such trading domain, i don't advice you to deposit there , you could lose your Bitcoins, you can try first the bonus deposit for free
arnav95 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:46:09 AM

have you used 1broker? what I want to ask is after the deposit and trading when it is time to make some withdrawal, they do allow you to that right many forex broker give a very hard time when it comes to withdrawal.
arnav95 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:47:09 AM

have you used 1broker? what I want to ask is after the deposit and trading when it is time to make some withdrawal, they do allow you to that right many forex broker give a very hard time when it comes to withdrawal.
fuddudle

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:45:31 AM

yes, you can withdraw your btc whenever you like. As long as it is realised btc. ie, not locked into positions.

BTCjust

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:30:09 AM

wish to learn your skills.  Cool
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:50:01 AM

yes, you can withdraw your btc whenever you like. As long as it is realised btc. ie, not locked into positions.
In terms of withdrawing your BTC, I can very much recommend 1broker. They're really instant; until now, I never managed to switch tabs in my browser faster than the BTC coming in. It's 100% automated and you don't need to worry about not receiving your coins back.

Though you should realize that you don't "really trade Forex" there. This means, your trades don't matter on the real market. It's a bucket shop (though a good and reliable one) and you're basically betting against them, whether the price goes up or down.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
arnav95 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:26:45 PM

In terms of withdrawing your BTC, I can very much recommend 1broker. They're really instant; until now, I never managed to switch tabs in my browser faster than the BTC coming in. It's 100% automated and you don't need to worry about not receiving your coins back.

Though you should realize that you don't "really trade Forex" there. This means, your trades don't matter on the real market. It's a bucket shop (though a good and reliable one) and you're basically betting against them, whether the price goes up or down.
but the price they show there are form real time market correct our they have the power to manipulate the prices of currency pairs?
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:35:50 PM

but the price they show there are form real time market correct our they have the power to manipulate the prices of currency pairs?

They track prices real time and make money through offering the trades at a slight spread. They are not going to manipulate the prices because the markets they operate in are so large.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Ceizer54

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:18:30 PM

Have you tried sparkprofit? It's a live trading game and you get to earn points here and you get rewarded with your skill. They have a bitcoin option to cash out. You should try it, I'm currently in half a million points and I'm trying to reach the top but it's too hard for me as I din't know much on how the thing works. I just predict. LOL. Grin
I have tried sparkprofit and i would say it's a little difficult to earn points and earn some bitcoins on sparkprofit if you are not very good at trading.
I would advice people to just trade with real money,it will give you confidence and experience and right approach toward trading because in simulators you are not thinking straight and just trading for fun..
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:09:14 PM

You can find some Forex bonus through Google search.  Wink But I never heard of BTC Forex bonus  Grin
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:11:28 PM

FOREX its such a strange word like i see picks i risk i lose yeah like gambling
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:41:27 PM

maybe you can try marketiva
they give you $5 to start with. its great to use their platform by the way to which is only for browsers.
one thing you can do is install a metatrader of some brokers like oanda and then compare the charts of the pair you trade on same time frame as you trade on marketiva

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:28:29 PM

There is common points between froex and gambling, but the difference that in forex you have to invest huge amounts usually and you can win or lose, but in gambling it's just a game and you can invest smart and small amounts
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:33:34 AM

i see it more akin to bitcoin trading, they are the same thing, but it seems that in forex, the trend shifting is not so random like with bitcoin

it's much more easy to follow the amrket there
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:42:36 AM

There is common points between froex and gambling, but the difference that in forex you have to invest huge amounts usually and you can win or lose, but in gambling it's just a game and you can invest smart and small amounts

I don't think one need very huge money for trading because now a days there are so many platforms where you can start trading with less than a bitcoin. Off course for gambling if have even few santoshi they can start gambling. But both are almost same like one need a luck to win but if you trade forex for long term then you have more chances of making profits.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:28:31 AM

I don't think one need very huge money for trading because now a days there are so many platforms where you can start trading with less than a bitcoin. Off course for gambling if have even few santoshi they can start gambling. But both are almost same like one need a luck to win but if you trade forex for long term then you have more chances of making profits.

Been Trading with Oanda years ago and really you can trade with jsut a hundred or $200 and you can win unlimited depending to the leverage you put. Forex isn't gambling, while both can have a strategy, it all depend to how you treat the game. People in babypips treat FOREX as their business and that's why a lot of the mare successful with it. A gambler can also be successful if he treats poker as his business.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: