Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real zombies, psychopaths is a friendly term for vile inhuman creature's among u  (Read 354 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 04:12:19 PM

Weve all been lied to.  Theres evil things among us we have been. tricked into believing are human, countries like the u.s. are teeming with them.  They born with ability to hide this from us, in fact it's one of their best skills.  Without it they wouldn't have survived.  Our best bet is to simply kill off the americans .

A post of mine from another thread.  America is a country largely of psychopaths.  The mistake is in considering them human.  The second mistake is an unwillingness to kill them, a fate far better than they deserve.  This is largely why u.s. is doomed and a foreign power eradicating most or all of them may be the only way for humans to win, what's left of humanity that is.  Think of these as zombies or like mimics, they look like us, they act like us but the emotional part of their brain is nonexistant.  We've gone too long in a system where these stupid and evil trash live among us.  They've convinced us killing is bad, because they know they deserve to die.  

They're not like the zombies you see on television, obviously they're smarter and faster and not infected.  However this is the reality.

Get off my c@ck !
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:43:51 AM

Really?  Is this post serious?
toddtervy (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 04:46:48 AM

This is reality the other thread is better explained.  Their minds are geared to deception, it's their only real skill, , it's why it sounds like you think it hard to believe.

Get off my c@ck !
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:20:22 AM

Looked into a mirror, didn't you? And when it cracked, you thought that was the way you normally looked.

Takes a zombie to think he knows what a zombie is like, right?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
toddtervy (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 05:23:54 AM

Looked into a mirror, didn't you? And when it cracked, you thought that was the way you normally looked.

Takes a zombie to think he knows what a zombie is like, right?

Smiley

If  you say so.

Get off my c@ck !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: