Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: White Slavery: German Schoolchildren will Cook and Clean for “Refugees”  (Read 670 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:09:35 PM

Schoolchildren from an undisclosed school in the city of Lübeck, Schleswig-Holstein, will spend a week doing housework for so-called “refugees”.

The idea was sold to parents at a parents’ meeting as a “practical internship“, but has sparked outrage online.

A letter to the parents said their children will be going to “refugee” accommodations and will be making beds, sorting clothes, and “help in the kitchen” among other things.

A letter written by the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, says “pupils will spend a day in a transit accommodation and help for example, fix up as beds as well as help in the collection of donations.“

This is part of the School’s “week of projects to help refugees.”

According to the letter there was “no contradiction” from parents or students, and it claims that donations were collected from them.
http://www.dailystormer.com/white-slavery-german-schoolchildren-will-cook-and-clean-for-refugees/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:50:27 PM

Schoolchildren from an undisclosed school in the city of Lübeck, Schleswig-Holstein, will spend a week doing housework for so-called “refugees”.

The idea was sold to parents at a parents’ meeting as a “practical internship“, but has sparked outrage online.

A letter to the parents said their children will be going to “refugee” accommodations and will be making beds, sorting clothes, and “help in the kitchen” among other things.

A letter written by the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, says “pupils will spend a day in a transit accommodation and help for example, fix up as beds as well as help in the collection of donations.“

This is part of the School’s “week of projects to help refugees.”

According to the letter there was “no contradiction” from parents or students, and it claims that donations were collected from them.
http://www.dailystormer.com/white-slavery-german-schoolchildren-will-cook-and-clean-for-refugees/

People in this country are getting insane ! That should all this niggers that should be slaves to white men to pay their occupation fees.

TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:54:10 PM

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems to me like these school children are helping people who desperately need their help.
I don't see anything wrong unless these school children are being forced against their will or working in environments that are harmful.

Helping people in need should be a natural response and I'm extremely happy to see everyone working together.
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:01:53 PM

It is nice to help other people, if they are nice and don't have bad intentions. German people are very friendly, and they are doing a nice thing. The kids will have some internship and will help the people in need.There is nothing better than a warm welcome from the people in the new country. A greater number of those people or maybe all of them are very nice and all they want is some peace and a nice place to live.
TheGr33k

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:13:26 PM

It is nice to help other people, if they are nice and don't have bad intentions. German people are very friendly, and they are doing a nice thing. The kids will have some internship and will help the people in need.There is nothing better than a warm welcome from the people in the new country. A greater number of those people or maybe all of them are very nice and all they want is some peace and a nice place to live.

That is why I am confused by the hatred coming from this issue. I do not see how this is slavery, nor do I understand how this can be construed as a malicious act?
It seems like the entire article is purposefully mis-worded and something like this shouldn't be promoted as they are truly ignorant to the world around them.
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:27:33 PM

It seems like the entire article is purposefully mis-worded and something like this shouldn't be promoted as they are truly ignorant to the world around them.
Of course it's purposefully misworded.
It's a Nazi web page.

Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:06:10 PM

That is why I am confused by the hatred coming from this issue. I do not see how this is slavery, nor do I understand how this can be construed as a malicious act?

Thi is not really "slavery" but instead of learning useful things they pass their doing useless things. Something that would be useful would be that the cildren craft something to sell at the town market and then buy weapons to them with the money raised to make them act as real men ! Those guys are faggots ! They don't even fight ! It's sure that it is easier to go to Germany to have free food, free electriciy, free water and being out of danger...

vero

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:37:14 AM

This is fucking tragic, how much is the European race going to have to suffer before a mass awakening takes place?

apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:15:35 AM

Children are helping the needy. God bless them!! I think we should take example from the same.

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 11:48:26 AM

This is a double-sided issue. On the one hand it's nice that kids learn compassion and reaching out a helping hand. On the other, it is organised in a "compulsory-voluntary" manner (Norway has had this practice for years - called "Operasjon dagsverk" / "Operation a day's work", where school kids work for money for one day - washing cars, cleaning gardens, and then the money is sent to the poor and needy in Africa).

There is also a concern that these refugee centres may be hubs of various diseases, and that trained medical personnel would be better suited for doing the above described job. Reports from Hungary already indicate a pre-epidemic state among the refugees.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:58:14 AM

Children are helping the needy. God bless them!! I think we should take example from the same.
these disgusting invaders are not "needy" they are adult draft dodging males who want free stuff

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:23:20 PM

This refugee crisis is getting worse. I wouldn't want my child to have anything to do with those people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:39:39 PM

I would not do this for no reason. I mean it is good to help refugees but why would I "need" to this? I would hep eventually if i really wanted to do.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:51:10 AM

Merkel will be happy of some of the schoolchildren get raped by these filthy "refugees". What is the point in forcing the children to do the dirty work? If the politicians are so eager about it, then they should help the refugees themselves. Children should go to the schools and concentrate on study. It is not their responsibility to cook and wash for some illegal migrant.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: