Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OCM - The Open Coin Market - Investment Opportunity  (Read 1546 times)
OpenCoinMarket (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:04:19 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 01:36:32 PM by OpenCoinMarket

Hello to all!

Here at the OCM (Open Coin Market), we have come close to building a cryptocurrency auction house.

How does it work?
Why it's quite simple! We host a site where you can list YOUR coins for sale, with a quantity, type,  and fiat/other coin price. Then, people bid on your coins, and the person with the highest price gets it! We hold the buyer's currencies in escrow, deduct a 5% fee, and then when we see on a blockchain that you sent the coins, we release the funds from escrow!

Why should we use you?
We offer a way to get around exchanges who cost ~10% sometimes! We can get you even more then your coins are worth if there is high demand, and YOU control it all!

When will this be available?
The site is currently under development, and due to a firewall issue, the email on our account is currently down. We should be open in ~2 weeks!

What currencies will be accepted?
We are still thinking about this but we plan on accepting skrill, credit cards, paypal, and coins.

What about security?
We use https and salt to secure all accounts and transactions!

Why does the title of this post say "Investment Opportunity?"
We need your help to make this real! We have a LOT of the code down, yet we need funds to cover server, and miscellaneous, costs.

What's in it for me?
We are offering 25% of our company in exchange for bitcoin!

25%? Isn't that a lot? How much?
We are offering 25% total, not to each person.

What do we do with 25% of the company?
Remember those 5% of fees taken out of the buyer's currency? You all will be rewarded with the btc equivalent to 25% of that!

So if I put in 1 btc, how much will I get?
It depends! If 25 people put in 1 btc, you only get 1%! The formula for your share is 25%*(YourInvestment/TotalInvestments)
If your share of the market is less then 0.1%, you will not end up with any share, and your funds will be refunded minus a blockchain fee.

You have me convinced..... how do I invest?
Please state below the amount of btc you would like to invest, and the address you will send from so we can identify it is you! If you don't know what address that will be used, due to web wallets like xapo, please just tell us the time of send BEFORE you send.... reason why: so you don't claim someone else's deposit Wink . We will message you our wallet.

Questions? Comments? Please reply below!

Thanks for reading,
--The OCM Team
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:32:53 AM

looks like ponzi right? and you have offer 1% profit for how long time, did i withdraw my invesment anytime ? thank you

OpenCoinMarket (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:32:56 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 06:43:33 AM by OpenCoinMarket

This is not a ponzi but a legit, peer to peer exchange! The profit share would be forever, and the payout would be once a month. 1% is only if you invest 1/25th the total amount. Right now, if someone put in 1 satoshi, and no one else invested, they would get the 25%! Thanks for the reply tyrexs!

--The OCM Team
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:46:12 AM

Indeed this is a familiar case related to a ponzi. I thought I saw something like this before. Same concept.

from wiki:

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.

just a referrence.
OpenCoinMarket (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:51:42 AM

What do we do with 25% of the company?
Remember those 5% of fees taken out of the buyer's currency? You all will be rewarded with the btc equivalent to 25% of that!

A 5% cut of the buyer's currency.... it's like ebay sellers' fees. We are NOT talking about money from other investors.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16623

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:31:02 AM

Knowing the topic starter from elsewhere, he's very good at getting scammed and not paying his promises. Although he means well and I'm pretty sure he intends to pay, I would never ever ever do business with him as it always fails.
Paypal for example blocked his accounts several times.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:29:42 AM

Knowing the topic starter from elsewhere, he's very good at getting scammed and not paying his promises. Although he means well and I'm pretty sure he intends to pay, I would never ever ever do business with him as it always fails.

How come you know these stuffs about the thread starters? mmm.. Undecided
Intending to pay is easy to say for everyone yet we don't know what is running in the OPs mind. Cheesy
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:54:01 AM

it's just another "investment" program ran by a user with an investment expert rank - which is newbie Cheesy OP you're lost, kindly move this to the right section, which is on the investor based games section.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 10:25:26 AM

How come you know these stuffs about the thread starters? mmm.. Undecided
He sent me the link to this thread yesterday. The place I know him from just got him banned again for a week.
Just warning people, even though this thread has a lot of warnings already.

OpenCoinMarket (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:35:12 PM

Hello LoyceV,

I'm sorry, do I know you? I don't have a paypal and haven't for a while.... also, I have yet to gotten scammed over BTC.

Thank you for being here!
--The OCM Team
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 03:13:34 PM

I'm sorry, do I know you?
Nice try toad from Texas, nice try!

TheRealCryptonaut

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 03:28:22 PM

Yes, I banned him, real slippery guy that toad1359/kice/jsuc/hyte. I mod at the dice site Rollin.io.
maria6.0

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:52:48 PM

Toad from texas is a great guy. He is developing a platform similar to ebay. He has put in many hours of code and the results are showing fast. very gifted talented person.

Maria.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:44:25 AM

From what i can see about your project i will like to know if you made the website for coin/asset developers or for the existing coins?

maria6.0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:54:22 AM

From what i can see about your project i will like to know if you made the website for coin/asset developers or for the existing coins?

for both actually. Existing, new and any other digital asset its transaction can be confirmed by us via some sort of "blockchain" technology or similar.

Maria.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:11:15 PM

Toad from texas is a great guy. He is developing a platform similar to ebay. He has put in many hours of code and the results are showing fast. very gifted talented person.

Maria.
This looks like OP's account. Recently registered and all posts are about OCM.
Posing as a girl are we? Tongue

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
maria6.0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:05:02 PM

Maria.
This looks like OP's account. Recently registered and all posts are about OCM.
Posing as a girl are we? Tongue

Maria6.0 is a Bot designed to push further the different angles of the whole crypto economy. You can research here on this forum for maria and you'll understand.

Maria.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: