Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] scam accusation against user tautvilis  (Read 590 times)
achow101 (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 11:54:12 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 03:50:52 PM by knightdk

What happened:: Tautvilis hired me to write him a program which I did and we used an escrow. That deal went smoothly. Then, he hired me again to create a simple on chain dice site, which I also did, but we did not use an escrow. For this deal, he has not paid me yet. We agreed to a price of 0.1BTC which we later upped 0.12BTC. I have repeatedly pm'ed him about payment, but he has not responded to my latest PMs. He claimed (on the first pm) that he was waiting for another user who apparently actually hired him to find someone to do the job. He did not say who that was. The site is http://ashdice.tk/.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=151022

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: 0.12
Payment Method: Bitcoin
Proof of Payment:
PM/Chat Logs:
Well it seems to be working.Don't think that I will not pay, I have contacted one person(I will not reveal his identity) and don't think that I am selling him the site cause I don't even have access to the server and I don't need it you can run my site I don't care about it.If he responds positively than I release the funds if not I say why.He ussually logs in every day or two and last time he logged in yesterday so I guess he will login soon.

Best regards,
tautvilis
You gonna pay?
You gonna pay?
OH man I got so exited that that person finally responded and it was you.I am opening this site every 5 mins just to see if he responded.It's pretty akward that he had already logged in twice but hadn't responded me.I am waiting for the monday I hope he will respond then.In the mean time maybe add some colors or something if you have time.And yes I am going to pay.

Best regards,
tautvilis
That was the last I had heard from him. Since then I have pm'ed him multiple times, but he never responded
When I take the the site down, I will also open a scam accusation against you. If you tell me who the person that asked this from you is, then the scam accusation will be against him, with you simply mentioned as the middleman. The first option will definitely get you red trust, the second probably not.

Or you could just pay me.
one day warning
Your time is up. I will be opening a scam accusation against you now.

Additional Notes: Although in the PMs I said I would take the site down, I am leaving it up just to show that I actually did the work. I know I also said that I would do this on the 11th, but I was busy yesterday so I am doing it now.

Also, I think this user may be yakuza699 since he sent me a pm where he signed it with yakuza699 instead of tautvilis.
Good. It's almost done. But a lot of testing might be needed because I might have done the blockchain wrong.
How much longer will it take?

Best regards,
yakuza699
yakuza699's profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=136722

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 06:22:32 AM

I did my worst, lets hear from the other side.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
achow101 (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:16:50 PM

The situation has been resolved. Tautvilis gave me the private keys and I was able to pay myself. The red trust can now be removed.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:43:56 PM

Just out of plain interest: whose private keys were those? Were they in legal possession of the user being accused?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: