Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [EBOOK] Make 10-20 dollars a night! [Verified, tested myself.] [E-Whoring]  (Read 842 times)
MarkShades (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:16:11 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 12:28:50 AM by MarkShades

Hello, basically I'm selling an ebook of e-whoring in which you can make around 10-20 dollars a night and if you're really really committed you can get to 50 dollars a night. Me myself I made 13 dollars last night after using this for the first time. I don't think this method can ever get patched because guess what.. its total LEGAL. There's nothing illegal about this method at all! If you want a picture of my income of 13 dollars from last night reply to the thread or pm me.

Ebook (PDF file with the method written in it) price: $8

If you're interested in this please add my skype and contact me there or PM me on the forums.

Skype:  anthony.portland   (if there are more anthony portlands, I'm from Spain.)

Thanks for reading.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:33:07 AM

I can take a vouch for you. However, I'm not sure if ewhoring is allowed in this forum.  Huh

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Skarner

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:37:13 AM

if your book is about download snapchat, and advertising yourself. girls do this all the time, and sell their videos now or get a chance to dirty talk with the girl.
MarkShades (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:27:29 AM

if your book is about download snapchat, and advertising yourself. girls do this all the time, and sell their videos now or get a chance to dirty talk with the girl.

Nope..
MarkShades (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:29:19 AM

I can take a vouch for you. However, I'm not sure if ewhoring is allowed in this forum.  Huh

I don't need to give out vouch copies, go look at my previous threads I have plenty of people vouching.
MarkShades (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:40:47 PM

Still selling!!!
ANON.PURGED

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 10:26:44 PM

I can take a vouch for you. However, I'm not sure if ewhoring is allowed in this forum.  Huh

I don't need to give out vouch copies, go look at my previous threads I have plenty of people vouching.

It doesnt matter we are not sure that your ebook wil work or not, fake or real.

Anyway can i get vouch copy? Will this work on BITCOIN?
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:34:11 PM

Nobody wins all the time, you might be good at some things but not everything, for the fact that you have vouches in some businesses does not mean that this might be as good as you promised.
I will also like to take a vouch copy and give you a honest review.
Also include your price tag.
MarkShades (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:34:36 PM

Still selling!!!
MarkShades (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:59:38 AM