Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GET][FREE] 2 x $100 Google Adwords Voucher (when you spend $25)  (Read 519 times)
robattfield (OP)

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:48:40 AM

Hi everyone,

This isn't strictly related to Bitcoins, but thought I might be helping a couple of people out...

I checked my mailbox today and found a couple of letters from Google. Both of them were $100 Adwords vouchers - which are activated when you spend $25 (or more, I assume). According to the quoted text below, the codes appears to be valid only for new Adwords accounts:

Try an ad on Google today with a limited time offer we've included in this packet for Get $100 of free ad credit when you spend $25.

Unfortunately, I don't have the funds required to make use of these vouchers, but some of you might. If you have $25 and willing to spend it on Adwords, this could help promote your Bitcoin-related site (or anything really).

If you're interested in one of the codes, PM me. Once they are gone, they're gone, so first in first served!

NOTE: You need to spend $25 to activate the $100 worth of credits.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:39:57 PM

Maybe you would also know that the adwords credits can be used only to a particular account those are granted for ? I don't think those will be accessible to public as it is a private voucher .Forgive me if I'am wrong but I sense risks in here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: