Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Lawsuit (class action, join the party if you want)  (Read 2954 times)
ThrillHou (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:58:16 AM

In case you're totally out of the loop, I made a post in "scams" about how Cryptsy arbitrarily locked me out of my account, changes the password and kicks me out after I initiate withdraws, then ignores me when I try to contact them, et cetera. Then, about exactly a month later, the Coinfire article is published about federal investigations and purported violent/terrorist connections. About this time, I was also receiving private messages about Cryptsy using account verifications as phishing material, and I had personally been told by Cryptsy that they thought my SSN was incorrect, revealing/strongly suggesting/indicating their attempt to use my SSN illegally.

So, I am suing them. If Cryptsy stole from you using similar methods(or another Skye Bonow type case), and you want in on the case, you can either post here, or PM me your handle and amount Cryptsy stole.

Soon, I will email you with the contact info, and what you'll need to send to my lawyers to join the case(even if you have as little as your handle, name, the amount, and how and when they stole your coins briefly summarized- this may be enough).

You can send this in yourself, or get a service like LegalShield(about $30 a month, legal and notary service, will draft and process legal documents on your behalf), and then have them send your info directly to my lawyers.

This way, you can piggyback off the bigger class action case here and have a much better chance of getting your $ back.

Alright thanks for listening, and no Cryptsy trolls please, save that entertainment for the main post in "Scams". This post is for those who are tired of the BS and want their money back. Thanks all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:25:30 AM

Hello, i am a long time Cryptsy user ( since 2013 ),  i hail from Romania and i have a bunch of video evidence prooving Cryptsy employees and handlers replying garbage lies for over a few months, doing what i consider to be embezzelment.

I will share my videos, which are basic comparisons of statement vs fact and also would like to fully participate in any legal action against them.

I, however, vote for a class action against them with the sole purpose of recovering that which they has not been stolen, namely all the altcoins, beggining with the strong ones - DASH, ANC, NXT, NMC, etc , thus , if they would not comply, they will be accused of theft and embezzelement, because if we try to go after the Bitcoin and Litecoin, they will only put the blame on the would be thieves, showing the logged 13000 stolen BTC transaction.

I insist on this.

My idea is to get together at least 20-30 people with significant altcoin dauna , with names and adresses and together hire a good lawfirm and go after them full force claiming solid dauna for our time and money. If done right, we will bury them.

Roland Ionescu
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:06:27 AM

How many operators have to flee with all the coins until the USG decides to ban bitcoins because of all the litigation surrounding BTC exchanges?
rayban84

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:01:09 AM

Hello, i am a long time Cryptsy user ( since 2013 ),  i hail from Romania and i have a bunch of video evidence prooving Cryptsy employees and handlers replying garbage lies for over a few months, doing what i consider to be embezzelment.

I will share my videos, which are basic comparisons of statement vs fact and also would like to fully participate in any legal action against them.

I, however, vote for a class action against them with the sole purpose of recovering that which they has not been stolen, namely all the altcoins, beggining with the strong ones - DASH, ANC, NXT, NMC, etc , thus , if they would not comply, they will be accused of theft and embezzelement, because if we try to go after the Bitcoin and Litecoin, they will only put the blame on the would be thieves, showing the logged 13000 stolen BTC transaction.

I insist on this.

My idea is to get together at least 20-30 people with significant altcoin dauna , with names and adresses and together hire a good lawfirm and go after them full force claiming solid dauna for our time and money. If done right, we will bury them.

Roland Ionescu

I agree.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: