Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: User btcbounty Scammer (Alt Accounts: hardtime/escrowboy/wayayo) Payed everyone  (Read 2657 times)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:51:26 AM

Dude kindly get rid of lastuser's name here cuz it has a new owner as I sold it days ago. Yes, I am lastuser and I am the one who bought hardtime from you Smiley The said accounts were already sold and in control by two completely different user respectively (hardtime was sold to a scammer(now) and lastuser was sold to a reputable hero  member). I don't wanna let that reputable hero member be involved on this Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shield

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:00:26 AM

Dude kindly get rid of lastuser's name here cuz it has a new owner as I sold it days ago. Yes, I am lastuser and I am the one who bought hardtime from you Smiley The said accounts were already sold and in control by two completely different user respectively (hardtime was sold to a scammer(now) and lastuser was sold to a reputable hero  member). I don't wanna let that reputable hero member be involved on this Smiley
when you sold this
post some proofs
Laosai

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:03:51 AM

when you sold this
post some proofs

What account are you referring? The lastuser one or the hardtime one? Or both? I will be posting proofs here as long as its needed, let me know what account it is.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 06:24:17 AM

when you sold this
post some proofs

What account are you referring? The lastuser one or the hardtime one? Or both? I will be posting proofs here as long as its needed, let me know what account it is.

I see that the password for hardtime was changed twice late Sept[1], if you can provide proof that the accounts had been sold on Oct 3th (or earlier) I am willing to remove the ratings.

[1] https://archive.is/mAR4S

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Shield

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:27:10 AM

when you sold this
post some proofs
Both,
provide proofs like who bought them , who was escrow, payment amount, tx ID for payment etc
Laosai

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:36:54 AM

when you sold this
post some proofs

I see that the password for hardtime was changed twice late Sept[1], if you can provide proof that the accounts had been sold on Oct 3th (or earlier) I am willing to remove the ratings.

[1] https://archive.is/mAR4S

Actually it was sold earlier, give me a minute to look up those proofs including the PMs and the transaction id ofthe payment

Shield

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:39:37 AM

he says that account was sold on 13 October, the same day user started scam accusation but when I asked him for proofs he say he can't give those details

if he don't provide proofs then I doubt the account is still controlled by him and he is lying, account was not sold just changed the password

here is his PM

I sold it recently , just on oct 13. I don't wanna disclose our deal as the buyer is a trusted one and he bought it privately. I want to ask a permission from him first before disclosing his identity as a buyer of the account. Can you wait?
you sold the account on 13th oct the same day when Scam Accusation was opened
and you don't even have proofs that account was sold, because you didn't sent any proofs

if you can't provide me proofs then I think its still your alt
name of the user who bought the account, payment amount and link to the transaction
Sorry you don't have enough reputation that I can trust you with such confidential details, feel free to list it as I am innocent. I will be only giving these details to a reputable member and to a certified scam buster, not to a wannabe
Laosai

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:42:13 AM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi,
Payment Sent 0.06 BTC to 1LyDN6jnwcaWRo13V8rUBjmQ7AYqfqWrpP

Please send me the account details and signed message.

Waiting for your reply, Thanks
Thanks! Payment received!
user: hardtime
Pass: thankyou

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is hardtime from bitcointalk.org and today is 2015.09.03 i am selling my account to "lastuser"
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1KQtiRVB7x8h7R7aLbHTqAzN4YNv5d8GQf
HKicTKkiINGHXpYiKqceFFiib/yrLYlt0UtsHpaPsNerKpJtktAvH5Caec1Zs432PUL/4XHllqN+DlmHH/Sia/0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Note: lastuser is my another account,  a full member also, im selling it also if you want Grin

Here's the tx id of his payment  https://blockchain.info/tx/601ff7e1bad0847f78555c03db5e060436d5039a4c1ad4d4756ff9a872cebcc9

@shorena: regarding to lastuser, I am willing to send our conversation with the buyer as you are reputable enough to hold confidential details, just let me know

Laosai

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:47:03 AM

he says that account was sold on 13 October, the same day user started scam accusation but when I asked him for proofs he say he can't give those details

if he don't provide proofs then I doubt the account is still controlled by him and he is lying, account was not sold just changed the password

here is his PM

I sold it recently , just on oct 13. I don't wanna disclose our deal as the buyer is a trusted one and he bought it privately. I want to ask a permission from him first before disclosing his identity as a buyer of the account. Can you wait?
you sold the account on 13th oct the same day when Scam Accusation was opened
and you don't even have proofs that account was sold, because you didn't sent any proofs

if you can't provide me proofs then I think its still your alt
name of the user who bought the account, payment amount and link to the transaction
Sorry you don't have enough reputation that I can trust you with such confidential details, feel free to list it as I am innocent. I will be only giving these details to a reputable member and to a certified scam buster, not to a wannabe

Just shut up scam buster wannabe, you'll definitely eat your words after I cleared this up. Roll Eyes Anyways I don't have more time arguing with   you.

Shield

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:55:56 AM

Here are some alts of Laosai
Patatas
phibay
Shibashi Dogemoto
mr.coinstrader
=> (More Coming soon)

Tx ID
https://blockchain.info/tx/2c0d76d09ba5ac1f5aa4c0ec4a74dce336c00fbd3ec8b8e43fa43e836e77e5eb
http://blockinfo.org/tx/e69c5befb0e8ed3e37c4593cc28a8751739b1925970a4466dadbc5b3a1a77c00

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg11849004#msg11849004
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg12342356#msg12342356
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg12394425#msg12394425
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg12337215#msg12337215
https://archive.is/CPy3Z
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 06:57:48 AM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi,
Payment Sent 0.06 BTC to 1LyDN6jnwcaWRo13V8rUBjmQ7AYqfqWrpP

Please send me the account details and signed message.

Waiting for your reply, Thanks
Thanks! Payment received!
user: hardtime
Pass: thankyou

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is hardtime from bitcointalk.org and today is 2015.09.03 i am selling my account to "lastuser"
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1KQtiRVB7x8h7R7aLbHTqAzN4YNv5d8GQf
HKicTKkiINGHXpYiKqceFFiib/yrLYlt0UtsHpaPsNerKpJtktAvH5Caec1Zs432PUL/4XHllqN+DlmHH/Sia/0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Note: lastuser is my another account,  a full member also, im selling it also if you want Grin

Here's the tx id of his payment  https://blockchain.info/tx/601ff7e1bad0847f78555c03db5e060436d5039a4c1ad4d4756ff9a872cebcc9

@shorena: regarding to lastuser, I am willing to send our conversation with the buyer as you are reputable enough to hold confidential details, just let me know

Someone dodged a bullet there, will remove the rating. see edit below.

If you get permission to share what you have regarding lastuser, let me know.

-snip-

Is that relevant here? If not please dont make this more complicated than it needs to be.

Edit: Just a second... if hardtime was sold why did I get the following PMs?

After i do all payments i will intimate you and you need to delete the negative trust feedback.

Due to low funds i not paid, After i do all payments i will intimate you and you need to remove the negative trust feedback ok.

Shield

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:03:31 AM

I got same PMs from Hardtime and escrowboy

After i do all payments i will intimate you and you need to delete the negative trust feedback.

I don't know why you peoples are concentrating on me as i said i will pay for it. I will pay to all users please don't keep on follow me and mark the untrust. I am looking for a person who will make all the payments.
Laosai

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:06:50 AM

Kindly check your PM shorena , I already sent the details and please keep it private as possible as I don't want the buyer to be involved on this Smiley

Shield

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:10:04 AM

-snip-

Is that relevant here? If not please dont make this more complicated than it needs to be.
yes it is
he had many alts and he may list any of his alt as buyer for the account lastuser
So he should share the name of person who bought the account lastuser so we can check if he is his own alt or different user
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 07:13:02 AM

Kindly check your PM shorena , I already sent the details and please keep it private as possible as I don't want the buyer to be involved on this Smiley

Yes, Im checking back with the other person.

-snip-

yes it is
he had many alts and he may list any of his alt as buyer for the account lastuser
So he should share the name of person who bought the account lastuser so we can check if he is his own alt or different user

I will see if they are willing to share that, I dont think it will be an issue.

Shield

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:15:21 AM

I asked him to share the name of buyer and said that i will not share name in public if he is not related to scam
but he is afraid to share the name because i know his many alts
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 07:18:42 AM

I asked him to share the name of buyer and said that i will not share name in public if he is not related to scam

I think I was not clear enough. I got the name of the buyer and contacted them to verify the information Laosai gave me. Once thats done I will ask them to state they bought the account here. Considering who the buyer is, I dont think this will be a problem.

Shield

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:25:19 AM

I think I was not clear enough. I got the name of the buyer and contacted them to verify the information Laosai gave me. Once thats done I will ask them to state they bought the account here. Considering who the buyer is, I dont think this will be a problem.
yes
its not a problem sharing the name of buyer, forum allow having multiple accounts
but its an open scam accusation so we must know name of the buyer, payment amount and tx to confirm this account was sold

ask the laosai for payment amount and tx id of the payment for account lastuser sell, just name of the buyer is not enough
Laosai

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:33:18 AM

I'm afraid to share the name of the buyer not because of my alts, its because I care about the privacy of the buyer since we had a deal privately. That's why I told you to wait and I will ask a permission to the buyer if I can disclose his identity as the buyer. Good thing shorena was here to help, thanks man!

Shield

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:35:05 AM

I'm afraid to share the name of the buyer not because of my alts, its because I care about the privacy of the buyer since we had a deal privately. That's why I told you to wait and I will ask a permission to the buyer if I can disclose his identity as the buyer. Good thing shorena was here to help, thanks man!
still other questions are unanswered
deal amount and payment tx id
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: