Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BITCOIN SILVER CUBE WALLET's  (Read 2253 times)
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:45:47 PM

How can you sell a product which you don't physically posses. Buyers would like to know what it actually looks like and not some mock up draw on a computer and how big is it would also help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitl0ck (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:50:51 PM

How can you sell a product which you don't physically posses. Buyers would like to know what it actually looks like and not some mock up draw on a computer and how big is it would also help.

You are having the opportunity of creating your own custom product. I will post images of 1 cube in the next few days, but first i would like to hear your proposals.
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:09:46 PM

Still not addressed the wallet portion

Plus security ..... How can this be shown as being tamper proof
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:06:38 AM

So you want us to design our own cubes and then all you have to do is laser a block of silver ? Shouldn't you be doing all that and presenting us with a product ? What exactly are we paying for then ? If we design the cube ourselves will the design belong to us are you keep the designs and use them yourself ? if you want us to design a cube I suggest you should lower the price to 0.1 a cube.
bitl0ck (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:38:53 AM

You are having the opportunity of creating your own custom product. I will post images of 1 cube in the next few days, but first i would like to hear your proposals.

So judging from all of your posts, you have a 3D printer or access to one that can use metal (silver) ?
And can make whatever design you want?
So is it just a 3D printing service or an actual line of "Silver Cube Wallets" as the title of the post states??

Thanks

It's both, will be an actual line and can also be a service for those who are interested.

I will try to keep you updated.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:28:57 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 02:01:46 AM by digicoinuser

It's both, will be an actual line and can also be a service for those who are interested.

I will try to keep you updated.

I feel that this thread is misleading as you don't have anything for sale yet.  The [WTS] label is usually reserved for "Goods", either physical or digital that you have in your possession and "Want to Sell".

Instead of posting again I'm sure most would appreciate if you just go ahead and print one of your 3D cubes to show that you can complete the process.   Smiley

From my point of view, it sounds like you are discussing a service and not really selling a product/good yet.  This thread may be better off in "Services" (Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services) or "Service Discussion" (Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Discussion) until one is produced and then you can start a new thread with real items for sale.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:05:06 PM

Ok I have sort of seen how this thread has gone.  How about this.  I would like to pay spot price for a 10 ounce silver cube that has a B engraved on the front of it and on the bottom it says 001 out of 001.

Would this be something you can do?  We would either have to use escrow or you would ship it first to me in KS. (no offense but you are a new account).  I would have some friends check it out to make sure it is pure silver and then can pay/release escrow.

What do you say?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
bitl0ck (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:52:10 PM

Ok I have sort of seen how this thread has gone.  How about this.  I would like to pay spot price for a 10 ounce silver cube that has a B engraved on the front of it and on the bottom it says 001 out of 001.

Would this be something you can do?  We would either have to use escrow or you would ship it first to me in KS. (no offense but you are a new account).  I would have some friends check it out to make sure it is pure silver and then can pay/release escrow.

What do you say?

I could do it, but that's a high upfront cost for me. I will try to "create" a trustable service first. Or we can use ebay. ( I would put the 3model photos and state everything ).
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:59:37 PM

This sounds pretty cool Cool.

I'm glad you're coming back to answer questions, I feared this was just another scam at first.

Hows about making a small one to start with to show us what you can do?
bitl0ck (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:38:46 PM

I'm glad you're coming back to answer questions, I feared this was just another scam at first.

That's exactly what Im going to do. Smiley
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:39:46 PM

That would be great Smiley.
bitl0ck (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:52:15 PM

That would be great Smiley.

Meanwhile you can check the paperweight.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1209217.0
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:07:27 PM

Ok I have sort of seen how this thread has gone.  How about this.  I would like to pay spot price for a 10 ounce silver cube that has a B engraved on the front of it and on the bottom it says 001 out of 001.

Would this be something you can do?  We would either have to use escrow or you would ship it first to me in KS. (no offense but you are a new account).  I would have some friends check it out to make sure it is pure silver and then can pay/release escrow.

What do you say?

Seems a little unfair to expect to pay spot for that -

A) You cant buy silver at spot price
B) The additional work involved - the guy has to earn a living or for it to be worth his while.
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:18:06 PM

How about creating a solid silver (or gold) cube that consists of precisely the amount of material 1 BTC could buy at a given time, let's say at one block in the blockchain.
You create the block, engrave the block number somewhere and sell it for 1 BTC + X (X covering your costs and some profit).
Let's say you do this once every 144 blocks, i.e. once per day.
Every single block will have a different size representing the spot price of silver relative to Bitcoins exchange rate at the "block time" of its creation.
I guess this could become a nice collectible.

Not sure if I'd buy one, though Roll Eyes

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:19:27 PM

What do you say?

Seems a little unfair to expect to pay spot for that -

A) You cant buy silver at spot price
B) The additional work involved - the guy has to earn a living or for it to be worth his while.

I disagree...
A) You can if you are patient and know where to look.  I do it all the time on this forum for instance.
B) His offering has been...less than great.  I figured I was doing him a favor by taking a chance and verifying his product for him.  So he makes it, then I have to do the work of getting it tested to verify it is completely silver and he isn't trying to scam.  For a first product offering where a product isn't even really offered, I would say that was pretty generous.  Basically think of it as a test unit that I am still paying for the costs minus his time.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
bitl0ck (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:21:31 PM

How about creating a solid silver (or gold) cube that consists of precisely the amount of material 1 BTC could buy at a given time, let's say at one block in the blockchain.
You create the block, engrave the block number somewhere and sell it for 1 BTC + X (X covering your costs and some profit).
Every single block will have a different size representing the spot price of silver relative to Bitcoins exchange rate at the "block time" of its creation.

That's a pretty good idea, but im not sure if I could do the upfront cost.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:48:16 PM

That's a really good idea but instead of either gold or silver could you make them in platinum ? Heavier metal so smaller cube and nobody else is using this material.
bitl0ck (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:49:18 PM

That's a really good idea but instead of either gold or silver could you make them in platinum ? Heavier metal so smaller cube and nobody else is using this material.

The cube won't be in heavier metal, platinum would be even more expensive.
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 04:56:15 PM

Erm Huh. Is this a joke?

You'll need to post more details and real photos of the silver cube to be taken seriously.

No its not a joke. There are no real photos as none orders have been made yet. Smiley

really dude? Go make one to show us first, otherwise it's definitely a joke.
If you don't do it, I'm going to do it Wink

Palcoin.co
bitl0ck (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:59:34 PM

Erm Huh. Is this a joke?

You'll need to post more details and real photos of the silver cube to be taken seriously.

No its not a joke. There are no real photos as none orders have been made yet. Smiley

really dude? Go make one to show us first, otherwise it's definitely a joke.

For now you can check the paperweight.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: