Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Coin Market. What is it?  (Read 1161 times)
maria6.0 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:38:53 PM

Hi,

Imagine Ebay allowed you to auction Bitcoins, but they don't. That is the exact target OCM is trying to hit by creating a platform that allows sellers to sell their favorite coin online auction style like ebay but better. Why better? Because we are tailor fitting for this purpose since day 1.

Now, right now our team is small but we are working on this 24/7 to bring you the nest possible experience with the site.

We are actively seeking for help, financial as well as intellectual. Cash, Coins, Code all is welcome. If interested just send me a PM

Maria.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16678

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:32:35 PM

One topic in which this scam is burned to the ground wasn't enough?

maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:38:14 PM

Why do you call it a scam? its under current develpoment. you can see and test with us if you like at www.openco.in

thank you for your interest

Maria.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:24:33 AM

who on earth would auction btc (non physical coins) ? Huh

they go by market rate , no one auctions them out or am i missing something here ?

p/s : posting with an 'allegedly' female account wont add any credibility here .
CrazyOmar

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:01:15 AM

p/s : posting with an 'allegedly' female account wont add any credibility here .

While that's true, I don't think that's gonna stop a whole lot of nubs from believing OP's tall tale.

You should've seen how many fell for the whole Susi.D mess. Cheesy
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:20:02 AM

they go by market rate , no one auctions them out or am i missing something here ?

The US Government auctions coins all the time. WTF are you talking about?

Maria.
james.lent

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:01:12 AM

Maria.

lol those were seized coins from sillk road... wtf are you talking about ? you're claiming to be from the us government now ?

the scam attempt is high in this one ... only scammers get pissed when proven wrong Smiley
herbst

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:21:04 AM

Maria.

lol those were seized coins from sillk road... wtf are you talking about ? you're claiming to be from the us government now ?

the scam attempt is high in this one ... only scammers get pissed when proven wrong Smiley

The attitude on this board is scary.
I dont see how OP is trying to scam, it seems like he (and probably someone else) had a idea and fun creating it.

I personally do not see much potential, but i also don't see any scam issues.

Really what is all the negative fuzz about?
james.lent

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:27:10 AM

Maria.

The attitude on this board is scary.
I dont see how OP is trying to scam, it seems like he (and probably someone else) had a idea and fun creating it.

I personally do not see much potential, but i also don't see any scam issues.

Really what is all the negative fuzz about?

wasn't me who showed the attitude first  Wink if the OP cant take criticism then imo the thread shouldn't have even been opened. Just my 2 cents
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:50:37 PM

It wasn't criticism. It was a comment based on Ignorance. The fact the the US Government auctioned crypto-currencies and the fact the ebay has sellers daily attempting to auction their coins, proves more than enough, that auctioning crypto-coins(just like any other asset) is a necessity. We are here to fill that need.

The fact that the coins were seized or stolen is irrelevant. The important fact is that, yes, It is possible to auction crypto-coins. Approved by the USA Gov.

Maria.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:19:38 PM

toad comparing himself to the US government hahaha

james.lent

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:28:44 PM

It is possible to auction crypto-coins. Approved by the USA Gov.

Maria.

LMAO! Well would you look at that ...  Roll Eyes
lightenx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:34:17 PM

Please lock this thread, people will continue calling you a scammer.
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:50:39 PM

Please lock this thread, people will continue calling you a scammer.

For some reason that has always been the case on this troll infested forum.

This message is for those who can see the need and benefit of this and sincerely want to help.

Maria.
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:01:55 PM

At the OCM, the seller off the coins will never put his coins at risk. He only needs to send the coins after the auction is completed. Once the tranasction is confirmed in the blockchain, then OCM will send the seller the USD to his account minus the auction fee. Questions and suggestions are welcome!!

Maria.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 04:34:46 PM

At the OCM, the seller off the coins will never put his coins at risk. He only needs to send the coins after the auction is completed. Once the tranasction is confirmed in the blockchain, then OCM will send the seller the USD to his account minus the auction fee. Questions and suggestions are welcome!!
YOU are the risk, for both seller and buyer. First you take the buyers money, then the sellers bitcoins...

Udyr

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:38:35 PM

recent payouts or no?
OpenCoinMarket

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:42:15 PM

Hello, LoyceV.
This is NOT a scam. We are trying to run a legit business here.
Maria is my partner, just so you know.
Final point for you, LoyceV, I am toad, but I do not know hyte. We (me and Maria) are not a risk.

james.lent
Most exchanges steal a major percentage of your coins (virwox is 10%.) This system allows you to control everything. Think of paxful, you decide everything. But what if you think you can get more? That's why the bidding system is there.

Thanks, herbst.

I would also like to thank Maria6.0 for creating this thread.

Have a nice day,
--The OCM Team
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:10:03 PM

wow two newbie business partners Roll Eyes this seems a legit one. and most likely that Maria and that open coin market were just the same person. and dammit! look at the site's designs & layout , another proof of legitimacy Grin
Ziggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:05:52 PM

i think you guys need a better plan..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: