Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recybits.com looking for programmer and Investors/partners  (Read 349 times)
recybits (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:50:50 PM

WWW.RECYBITS.COM

I need a partner who is interested in building this bitcoin related website.

Recybits.com is a listing site for used bitcoin and other cryptocurrency equipments, world wide.
I want to create the best place to list your bitcoin related products online. On a safe platform, and that reward the people who
post ads.

Idea: An user (A1) post an ad where he's selling an antminer, when he created his account, his account got linked to his bitcoin wallet. When the ad is completed and posted it, he get a pop-up where he can share his ad on a social media page, when he does that (A1) will receive an amount of bitcoin in his wallet.
The bitcoin received in (A1) wallet, is gained from ads.
The more users results in more listing which result in more shares, results in more ads.
More listing results in more users.

Right now im thinking of limiting ads per bitcoin wallet to 5-10 ads, at the time, I see the ads last for  30-90 days. (dont know yet).
I also think, ads will be on the sidebar of every listing.
I also think if you want to get sellers contact info or use the contact box, you will have to see an ad. I also think if you want to se more than one image (gallery) of the product listed, you have to watch an ad.
(Not sign up with email or any thing).

This is all early stage.
I builded the website, but still need to finish idea i have. but figured it out it will be more faster and better with some more hands.

If you want to contact me let me know

www.recybits.com

any questions or feed back are welcome!
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:03:35 PM

I can help with this. feel free to PM me,

I have worked with many Bitcoin API's, JSON-RPC interface and have over 10 years experience with PHP, HTML & CSS
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:24:26 AM

I don't good at anything but just want to say that you got a nice website there!
recybits (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 08:22:27 AM

I can help with this. feel free to PM me,

I have worked with many Bitcoin API's, JSON-RPC interface and have over 10 years experience with PHP, HTML & CSS

I just you a message Cheesy
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:47:04 PM

Nice idea you have here. I see you already have the site running. Wish you good luck with your endeavour. I wish I could help you but I am currently cramped with a lot of projects. I'll get back here once I freed up some of my schedules. Good luck!
recybits (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 10:12:13 PM

Nice idea you have here. I see you already have the site running. Wish you good luck with your endeavour. I wish I could help you but I am currently cramped with a lot of projects. I'll get back here once I freed up some of my schedules. Good luck!

Thanks.

I have a programmer on board, but any help is needed! Let me know!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: