Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is now the pps pool with the best rate?  (Read 1350 times)
paputa (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:56:01 PM

Best pps pool  with the best profit ?
thank you
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:30:01 PM

f2pool and antpool are the two biggest players.  As far as I know f2pool charges 4%, but gives you some alt coins to help offset it.  Antpool charges 2.5% (if their documentation on the support site is to be believed).  Nicehash is also a PPS pool, but they work a bit differently than a classic PPS pool.  Pretty sure they charge 4% as well.  However, you can potentially make more than a standard PPS pool if rental prices are above expected earnings.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
paputa (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:06:34 AM

f2pool and antpool are the two biggest players.  As far as I know f2pool charges 4%, but gives you some alt coins to help offset it.  Antpool charges 2.5% (if their documentation on the support site is to be believed).  Nicehash is also a PPS pool, but they work a bit differently than a classic PPS pool.  Pretty sure they charge 4% as well.  However, you can potentially make more than a standard PPS pool if rental prices are above expected earnings.
thank you !

i use nicehash only for buy hash rate, i don't see that is a pool
however i have use antpool with nicehash, for 0,01 btc i have earn 0,007 btc
but with f2pool have a profit  Grin
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:11:30 PM

If you're renting gear, then you can't very well point it right back at NH Smiley.  That leaves you with the other two I mentioned: f2pool and AntPool.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:57:49 PM

If you're renting gear, then you can't very well point it right back at NH Smiley.  That leaves you with the other two I mentioned: f2pool and AntPool.

Antpool is cheaper on PPS rate.  But they keep the transmission fees for the devs or something like that.

F2Pool has a bigger fee to do PPS.  But with it you get transmission fees I believe.

So those are the big differences you would really have to do a study of which is best.  I will be honest I'm not sure i think it will be close.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 05:26:48 PM

Assuming you mean transaction fee and not transmission fee, that's interesting... how on a PPS pool does one include transaction fees to the miners?  How do you determine when paying out a share what that value should be?  I mean, it's easy to calculate the value of a share based upon the current network difficulty.  Figuring out paying transaction fees to miners is considerably harder.

AntPool's solution is easy: they keep the transaction fees for themselves so they don't have to worry about it Wink

paputa (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:48:42 PM

Assuming you mean transaction fee and not transmission fee, that's interesting... how on a PPS pool does one include transaction fees to the miners?  How do you determine when paying out a share what that value should be?  I mean, it's easy to calculate the value of a share based upon the current network difficulty.  Figuring out paying transaction fees to miners is considerably harder.

AntPool's solution is easy: they keep the transaction fees for themselves so they don't have to worry about it Wink
with antpool i have earned about 0,007 btc( i bought 0,01 btc of hashing power)
with f2pool more 0,01 (a few cents more)
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 07:17:58 PM

Are you connected to the PPS payouts for AntPool?  All things being equal, a share submitted on f2pool and a share submitted on AntPool is the same value.  The difference is in the fees charged, 4% for f2pool and 2.5% for AntPool.  Realistically, you should be making more on AntPool from just raw BTC mining.  Granted, f2pool tries to make up the difference by providing some merge mined alt coins to you.

The math for calculating the share is easy: block reward divided by current difficulty.  So, with the current difficulty, the value of a share is 0.00000000041109BTC.  Now you just have to multiply the number of shares you submitted by that to figure your expected payout.  For example, if you submitted 100,000,000 shares, your expected payout would be 0.041109BTC.  On AntPool, after fees, you'd expect to get 0.04008128BTC (rounded up).  On f2pool, you'd expect to get 0.03946464BTC.

Unless something catastrophic happened (like a boatload of shares are rejected by the pool), then what you're reporting doesn't make sense.  Sounds like perhaps the AntPool code paid you out in the middle of your run and you'd expect to receive another payout for the remainder.  Of course, it could simply be that AntPool's code is completely FUBAR Tongue

p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:08:06 PM

Of course, it could simply be that AntPool's code is completely FUBAR Tongue

You nailed it  Wink Cheesy
paputa (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:25:31 AM

Are you connected to the PPS payouts for AntPool?  All things being equal, a share submitted on f2pool and a share submitted on AntPool is the same value.  The difference is in the fees charged, 4% for f2pool and 2.5% for AntPool.  Realistically, you should be making more on AntPool from just raw BTC mining.  Granted, f2pool tries to make up the difference by providing some merge mined alt coins to you.

The math for calculating the share is easy: block reward divided by current difficulty.  So, with the current difficulty, the value of a share is 0.00000000041109BTC.  Now you just have to multiply the number of shares you submitted by that to figure your expected payout.  For example, if you submitted 100,000,000 shares, your expected payout would be 0.041109BTC.  On AntPool, after fees, you'd expect to get 0.04008128BTC (rounded up).  On f2pool, you'd expect to get 0.03946464BTC.

Unless something catastrophic happened (like a boatload of shares are rejected by the pool), then what you're reporting doesn't make sense.  Sounds like perhaps the AntPool code paid you out in the middle of your run and you'd expect to receive another payout for the remainder.  Of course, it could simply be that AntPool's code is completely FUBAR Tongue

fubar?? what is? Huh

however about 12,3 hours increase the difficult of bitcoin so when will mine on f2pool i will receive less bitcoin (but the "system" is automatic? or need the administrator that change settings of pool)
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:35:57 AM

fubar?? what is? Huh

however about 12,3 hours increase the difficult of bitcoin so when will mine on f2pool i will receive less bitcoin (but the "system" is automatic? or need the administrator that change settings of pool)

It will be a tiny change though compared to most.   Below is bitwsisdom guess:

Bitcoin Difficulty:    60,813,224,039
Estimated Next Difficulty:    60,986,828,255 (+0.29%)
Adjust time:    After 71 Blocks, About 11.8 hours

So if we get that little of a change things will not be affected that much.  But yes once they are pumping out S7 for rest of batch 1, and 2+3 likely in future a change that will hurt.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:13:23 AM

Also note the obvious when comparing TX fees on the pools - some pools mine lots of empty blocks that have no TX fees ...

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
paputa (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:46:30 AM

fubar?? what is? Huh

It will be a tiny change though compared to most.   Below is bitwsisdom guess:

Bitcoin Difficulty:    60,813,224,039
Estimated Next Difficulty:    60,986,828,255 (+0.29%)
Adjust time:    After 71 Blocks, About 11.8 hours

So if we get that little of a change things will not be affected that much.  But yes once they are pumping out S7 for rest of batch 1, and 2+3 likely in future a change that will hurt.

thank you very much,but on the pool is automatic the change?
p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:56:21 AM

fubar?? what is? Huh

Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition..... Smiley
paputa (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:28:43 PM

now i can't earn with the new difficult... i tried
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:32:26 PM

What miner are you using?   As the new difficulty was a pretty small increase.

Those who were profitable last difficulty in 99.9 percent of time should still be in this one below was jump:

Oct 15 2015    60,883,825,480    0.12%    435,823,399 GH/s
paputa (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:04:00 PM

What miner are you using?   As the new difficulty was a pretty small increase.

Those who were profitable last difficulty in 99.9 percent of time should still be in this one below was jump:

Oct 15 2015    60,883,825,480    0.12%    435,823,399 GH/s
i buy 1 terahash for 0,0078 btc at day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: