Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blockchain.info  (Read 605 times)
melisande (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:54:48 PM

blockchain.info does not send sms verification to my mobile phone number despite my several attempt, is this a general problem or peculiar to me alone?
Any help shall be appreciated.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:31:16 PM

blockchain.info does not send sms verification to my mobile phone number despite my several attempt, is this a general problem or peculiar to me alone?

Look, I don't want to sound too harsh, but you should think about abandoning blockchain.info wallet. First of all this is an online wallet, and you shouldn't be using online wallets. But it's you insist on using an online wallet, then you have chosen the worst one.

Blockchain.info is by far the buggiest wallet out there. All the time some kind of problems. Just take a look through this begginers&help thread to see how many threads are about the blockchain wallet. Just ditch it and change for something else!

Cheers!
melisande (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:45:07 PM

Look, I don't want to sound too harsh, but you should think about abandoning blockchain.info wallet. First of all this is an online wallet, and you shouldn't be using online wallets. But it's you insist on using an online wallet, then you have chosen the worst one.

Blockchain.info is by far the buggiest wallet out there. All the time some kind of problems. Just take a look through this begginers&help thread to see how many threads are about the blockchain wallet. Just ditch it and change for something else!

Cheers!
I can understand that but which option is better because i have heard of many desktop bitcoin client been hacked.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:51:53 PM

Cheers!
I can understand that but which option is better because i have heard of many desktop bitcoin client been hacked.

If you insist to use an online web wallet, then i would suggest coinbase.
Or blocktrail.com which seems better in security and the private key.
Coinbase has a good popularity but they do not provide you the private key.
Here is a thread to check which is the best: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1163283.0
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:59:36 PM

Cheers!

If you insist to use an online web wallet, then i would suggest coinbase.
Or blocktrail.com which seems better in security and the private key.
Coinbase has a good popularity but they do not provide you the private key.
Here is a thread to check which is the best: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1163283.0

Or also he can use GreenAddress, for more info this is the official thread:

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521988
melisande (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:12:52 PM

Thanks to everybody that contributes to this thread in line with better security and the likes, i also need wallet that charge small fees on transfer and deposits because just today btc-e.com charged me 0.001btc to withdraw my fund which i feel is too high, any help on low charge wallet.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:18:53 PM

Thanks to everybody that contributes to this thread in line with better security and the likes, i also need wallet that charge small fees on transfer and deposits because just today btc-e.com charged me 0.001btc to withdraw my fund which i feel is too high, any help on low charge wallet.

Nowadays i am using coinbase and you have not to worry about the fees.
Because they cover the transaction fees for you.
Here is an article: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/815435-does-coinbase-pay-bitcoin-miner-fees-
melisande (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:59:12 PM

Nowadays i am using coinbase and you have not to worry about the fees.
Because they cover the transaction fees for you.
Here is an article: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/815435-does-coinbase-pay-bitcoin-miner-fees-
Thanks mate, i have finally settled for coinbase based on the low charge and security stuff.
Much appreciations to everybody that have contributed to this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: