Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of control jealous bickering man-children of the u.s.  (Read 268 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 01:43:04 AM

I've heard complaining from people lately directed towards those who don't have to work, or don't have to work as many hours as them.  It seems to me that you need your dumbasses and figure your situation out so that you can live like an adult and not like a child.  In an age where the children are like little demons not to mention.  If you hate your job, get different one or at the very least work less hours.  Family or others leeching off you time to ax them.  Quit buying overpriced house, cars, and other junk it's just plain stupid.  Whining about how hard they have to work to stay afloat and/or constantly complaining about others, but they got 3 40,000 cars and two houses and 7 televisions, live in expensive area etc.  Mosy importantly, No one else should have to suffer for your stupidity.

Get off my c@ck !
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:17:12 AM

Are you sure there point was about income/opportunity inequality rather than people who don't work much and then draw welfare? If it's the former, I agree. The only person people can really blame for their income and wealth is themselves.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: