- AMD Phenom II X3 720 2.8 GHz
- I've tested it with a biostar motherboard and have ran it successfully and stably with the 4th core unlocked. Only took a modest bump in Vcore. Overclock potential probably exists without the forth core enabled. Selling due to upgrade.
- Asking 4.25 BTC includes shipping.
- XFX ATI 5670 HD 1GB
- I'm currently running two of these and am looking to upgrade so I'm trying to sell one. As far as mining goes they're modest. I got around 82 MH/s with guiminer using the pobclm miner core when I tried. Great working condition. I haven't been mining with it though, I just play games. Couldn't find a decent cooling solution to run the thing long enough to profit from it. Comes with box & docs.
- Asking 4.25 BTC, includes shipping.
Offers are welcome, trades considered as well.