Last edit: January 17, 2016, 10:21:56 AM by OrcaTech

Closed
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 06:24:06 AM

As the title says I am willing to DDoS stress test your website for free.

If it is vulnerable you can sign up for http://AthenaLayer.com (it's completely free) and your site will be 100% protected.

Post here with your domain in the following format.

I would like my domain "example.com" to be stress tested for 60 seconds. I agree that I am the owner of this domain.

I will then test the domain for you for 60 seconds or less and then post the results.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Your not going to ask for any proof of ownership for the site that someone wants to test for DDoS attack? Don't you think you need to ask for it first?
OrcaTech (OP)

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:27:33 AM

If it is vulnerable you can sign up for http://AthenaLayer.com (it's completely free) and your site will be 100% protected.

I would like my domain "example.com" to be stress tested for 60 seconds. I agree that I am the owner of this domain.

I will then test the domain for you for 60 seconds or less and then post the results.

Your not going to ask for any proof of ownership for the site that someone wants to test for DDoS attack? Don't you think you need to ask for it first?

Is this a joke?

If someone wanted to DDoS your website for malicious purpose they wouldn't need to post a forum thread they would just do it themselves.

Anyway posting here, they are clearly asking for it, did you even read the thread? I am only testing sites that people own.

Also DDoS is legal.
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:05:59 AM

Note: You can now test your website yourself http://orcahub.com/?act=stresser
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:02:27 AM

Note: You can now test your website yourself http://orcahub.com/?act=stresser
I have been hearing a lot about this website stress test of a thing especially with blockchain but what is the purpose for doing it.
Nyx2011

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:35:41 AM

Is this a joke?

If someone wanted to DDoS your website for malicious purpose they wouldn't need to post a forum thread they would just do it themselves.

Anyway posting here, they are clearly asking for it, did you even read the thread? I am only testing sites that people own.

Also DDoS is legal.

I want to DDOS my website facebook.com which I totes own you guys. Also DDoS is only legal in certain situations.
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:02:07 AM

Is this a joke?

Also DDoS is legal.

I want to DDOS my website facebook.com which I totes own you guys. Also DDoS is only legal in certain situations.

Lol keep crying
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:40:52 AM

baka..
you are very stupid, who can DDOS facebook ?
what a fool would do useless things

it's imposible to DDOS facebook

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Nyx2011

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:33:34 AM

baka..

That's the joke.......I'm obviously not the owner of that site. They don't have sarcasim in your country?
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:04:29 AM

baka..

That's the joke.......I'm obviously not the owner of that site. They don't have sarcasim in your country?

What you don't get is that DDOS is legal and any big website is going to have DDOS protection anyway.

All DDoS is, is viewing a website or sending a large amount of data to a website.

There's nothing illegal about this unless you are doing it in a malicious manner.

Such as holding a website ransom.
Nyx2011

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:31:57 PM

baka..

What you don't get is that DDOS is legal and any big website is going to have DDOS protection anyway.

All DDoS is, is viewing a website or sending a large amount of data to a website.

There's nothing illegal about this unless you are doing it in a malicious manner.

Such as holding a website ransom.

I know all about DDoS dude, and you're technically not wrong for the most part.
herbst

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:52:05 PM

Afaik DDoS is illegal in some countrys. Isnt it even illegal to own the tools in the UK?

Anyway, i see no issue with a service like that.
OrcaTech (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:04:33 PM

Afaik DDoS is illegal in some countrys. Isnt it even illegal to own the tools in the UK?

Anyway, i see no issue with a service like that.

Well considering this does the same seen as your web browser, it's not illegal.

UK is just a stupid nation with a lot of even stupider laws.

Real countries have a lot more important things to worry about such as credit card fraud, tracking terrorists, etc.

Even then, I wouldn't expect anyone gets in trouble for DDoS over there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: