Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helen Wong FTC Ted Talk on Virtual Currency/Bitcoin (oh Baby!)  (Read 544 times)
Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:41:58 AM

Well this Ted Talk on virtual currency/Bitcoin (5/27/15) video from Helen Wong an attorney FTC sorta came out of nowhere.....like that she kinda gets it Smiley (hubba hubba)
well anyway for what it is worth..its bitcoin and it is a Ted Talk ..has to help BTC I guess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6PAazB5_f4

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:15:52 AM

Well this Ted Talk on virtual currency/Bitcoin (5/27/15) video from Helen Wong an attorney FTC sorta came out of nowhere.....like that she kinda gets it Smiley (hubba hubba)
well anyway for what it is worth..its bitcoin and it is a Ted Talk ..has to help BTC I guess?

I just found that myself within the past 24 hours and posted the link on the BFL thread. Remember when Josh Zerlan referred to Helen Wong as Helen Wrong during the FTC investigation?  Roll Eyes
Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:31:29 AM

I just found that myself within the past 24 hours and posted the link on the BFL thread. Remember when Josh Zerlan referred to Helen Wong as Helen Wrong during the FTC investigation?  Roll Eyes

Yeah I stole your link and posted it here..probably should have asked first (sheesh) on a side note .only so many hits (36) so far so not taking off as a thread by any means Smiley

side note: in the wong vs josh wars or FTC vs BFL STILL no one is in jail. The mind boggles!

anyway the above is a 'ted talk' it is about crytopcurrency and bitcoin....it is by a lawyer with the FTC that seems NOT to hate crypto/btc and gets it ...hey 'baby steps'

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: