Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I was right! So right! Digicoin  (Read 553 times)
jmintuck02 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:10:42 PM

I was right to begin mining Digicoin. One of these soon days I will be getting power supplies for my miners. Will be mining more Digicoin.

It mines so nice and clean-quickly. Gez, it builds up fast, even on my baby U3. Couldn't believe it. Won't be long till I can get a BTC if

the exchange rate stays at this level AT LEAST. Thought it was a poor coin until I tested with my miner and saw otherwise. I cannot believe

my stupid little U3 got so much. Easy little coin. I can't believe more people doubt it thus don't seem to mention it more!

Once I get the S3s going; oh yea, this pool allows it to mine on SHA256, so that helped a lot, else I wouldn't be writing this. Digibyte is my

choice of coin because of its quick mining, despite my finding no blocks myself in the pool as of yet, and still getting tons, despite.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:37:43 PM

i thought it was a Scrypt coin so why would a pool be letting you mine with SHA256 ?
smells like exploit LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:32:22 PM

i thought it was a Scrypt coin so why would a pool be letting you mine with SHA256 ?
smells like exploit LOL

Think it hard forked to be multi algo sha, scrypt, and x11.
stellargratis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:11:25 AM

smells like exploit LOL

where are you minning script coin???
tell me please....  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: