Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: “Bits In Space”: Building Web Games Accepting Bitcoin  (Read 615 times)
nvK (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:42:43 PM

What is Bits in space?

Bits in space is a proof of concept built by @p3rh, online multiplayer browser based game with bitcoin integration. With this proof of concept game I want to see if there is any interest in trying to crowdfund a complete and much more complex game based on some of the same principles.

The idea for this game came when I was brainstorming about different services to build around bitcoin; I thought it would be neat to have a game like this that could show a cool use case with bitcoin + gaming. I haven’t made the game from scratch though, I found the base game for sale on a website and bought the source code for it. Then I got an experienced developer to implement and modify it to work with bitcoin and the Coinkite API. – Per Pettersen

Read more here

It's the bitcoin incentive that makes the "blockchain" technology work, stupid.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:59:36 PM

Seems pretty interesting Smiley A bit like paid lobbies on chopcoin. Let's see if this wins some traction. I think it would have to improve on visuals to be more appealing...
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:09:23 PM

Great idea. I see you got tallent as well. I hope that you manage to get some funds to proceed with bigger and better out of the pipe gaming developments!
confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:53:45 AM

Loving the idea will game be avalible soon?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: