Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Video: Bitcoin Should Not Be Considered Currency  (Read 1131 times)
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:22:56 AM

Is this guy brain dead. Bitcoin does represent society and humanity. Satoshi Nakamoto made bitcoin, it is truly a revelation that is brilliant for society or nobody would be using it. Why do a few million users of bitcoin, consider it as a currency. I would easily take their word over 1 guy who doesn't know what he is talking about. I don't think he even uses bitcoin, looking at the way he feels about it. Why does he get so angry about something he doesn't even use?
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:45:24 AM

As long as you can buy something with it,it contains the conception behind a currency,so it is one.It doesn't neccessarily have to be backed up by something as long as it can be traded with.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:59:20 AM

"...it has to be backed up with something....."

Uhh, is this guy sane or has completely lost his mind? As long as I can buy things, pay for my bills, do some spending/gambling, the entities I've paud bitcoin to accepted it as a currency.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:58:27 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 12:11:26 PM by n2004al

According to the guy in the video: Currency needs to represent the value of society, economy and humanity.
Please, who can, told to him that bitcoin represent the first materialization of one of the most valuable technology developed by the human kind in him's story. This technology will change radically all the way of existence and the life of the entire society, economy and humanity. He must study and understand the value of peer to peer, its potential and its application power. Let do a simple search in internet to see who are applied this technology and to learn that this is only the begging. Maybe even the beginning is not yet arrived. And then give lessons about bitcoin or its production technology.

Telling word it is easy. No need to learn and study nothing. Just formulate the word you know or read at the newspapers. Telling thoughts is very difficult. Because every thought is product of knowledge and reasoning. That person in the video must learn to tell thoughts when speak in public to not become ridiculous.

But leaving the above things because can seems difficult to understand to him. I want to ask him only a question: what name can have something with which can be bought everything in market?
nicked

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:59:44 PM

I wonder if the guy in this video is smart enough to realize how stupid he sounds? Probably not.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: