Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin better that fiat?  (Read 7897 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:53:27 AM

bitcoin is better because it is globally accepted, eventhough for now some of stores still haven't implemented bitcoin system yet, but i am sure one day all of the stores will accept bitcoin as payment

if that case happen its mean the value of bitcoin will raise, its making bitcoin a good investment for future

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:08:41 AM

"Why is email better than physical mail?" that is how it is

faucet used to be profitable
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:35:22 AM

Today bitcoin needs fiat to even exist. As stated before people can only pay most of their bills with fiat or a bank account.

Honestly, I dont think this will change the coming years. So although bitcoin is better in many ways (speed, decentralization, anonimity), there is still a long way to go.

Just take 2000 years back money was not exist in the world. How its occupied its place as like that bitcoin also will occupy its own place. As you said bitcoin 10 times better than fiat currencies in transaction as well as in price.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:52:46 AM

bitcoin is better because it is globally accepted, eventhough for now some of stores still haven't implemented bitcoin system yet, but i am sure one day all of the stores will accept bitcoin as payment

if that case happen its mean the value of bitcoin will raise, its making bitcoin a good investment for future

the more stores that accept bitcoin, the higher the adoption will be. bitcoin is already a great investment, but it will get even better when institutional investors step in. that would be huge.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:43:12 PM

the more stores that accept bitcoin, the higher the adoption will be. bitcoin is already a great investment, but it will get even better when institutional investors step in. that would be huge.

That is true but the best advantage of bitcoin is that you can carry as much bitcoins possible in your digital wallet and no one would be aware about it, and in fiat if you carry more you have fear of loosing or getting stolen and that is not the case with bitcoins even if you are travelling overseas fiat has limitations but bitcoins doesn't.
skyseeker

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:53:40 PM

The evolution of the bitcoin-currency is just amazing!
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:30:19 PM

Fiat is good for daily real life transaction.
When it comes to online payments, bitcoin is the answer & solution to all of our problems.
Fast, anonymous and cost-efficiënt.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:46:47 PM

Bitcoin is hot and happening.
No dirty bilss, no chance of fake 'bitcons'

All of those problems belong to the past now. Bitcoin is the future, plain and simple.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:02:06 PM

For me bitcoin is better because of the speed and the cost.
The anonymous part is handy, but not mandatory.

Having bitcoin makes life so much easier

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:08:20 AM

"Why is Bitcoin better that fiat?"  This is a loaded question!  Why is communism better than capitalism?  Why is alcoholism better than sobriety?  The truth of the matter at the moment is that fiat is far superior to bitcoin in regards to purchasing power; it enjoys greater acceptability and has a more fluid distribution.  Now, that's not to say that bitcoin does not have the potential to be a greater currency.  And, one day bitcoin may be superior to fiat, but for the time being, fiat is king!
CreativeCarol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:41:21 AM

It is better than anything only when it's utilized.
hexitor

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:42:42 AM

Because fiat is the shittiest currency of all times  Roll Eyes

nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:47:56 AM

Fiat is good for daily real life transaction.
When it comes to online payments, bitcoin is the answer & solution to all of our problems.
Fast, anonymous and cost-efficiënt.

Very well said mate, Fiat can is useful to take care of your basic needs and also depends on in which country you are living as many of them are not aware about the bitcoins so accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment in that country would be something out of the reach, and when it comes to online purchases or online transfers I believe that bitcoin is the best as compared to paypal or western union.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:54:37 AM

For me bitcoin is better because of the speed and the cost.
The anonymous part is handy, but not mandatory.

Having bitcoin makes life so much easier

But in day today life still we missing bitcoin part to rule globally. Until it sets against world fiats then bitcoin will grab the place against normal fiat. But ideologically bitcoin more times better than fiat money.
linyang

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:04:59 AM

yes, of course bitcoin is better than fiat, cause of bitcoin has large comuninty, and big market. and low cost transaction
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:14:59 AM

There are many reasons why Bitcoin is better than most things as I'm sure people will be able to tell. Bitcoin has revolutionized the way we think about money.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:39:17 AM

There are many reasons why Bitcoin is better than most things as I'm sure people will be able to tell. Bitcoin has revolutionized the way we think about money.

Bitcoin is truly revolutionary indeed!   It has changed the way many think about money.  It has the potential to change the world but is bitcoin better than fiat in its current state?  I would say not at this point.  It is up to the community to insure that this great exploratory experiment evolves to that state which maximizes its potential.  It's not there yet however.  Fiat still rules the world.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:43:32 PM

Yes, there are many reasons, but I feel not regulated by the Government while the fiat is regulated and we need to pay heavy taxes for each and every penny is the prime reason.
Bitcoins are a currency that anyone can own irrespective of their age, education and experience and if we compare the price stability and fluctuations, it is possible to double the money in just few months while in the case of fiat, we can only earn interest which is just 5-10% of it via banks.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:31:56 PM

Fiat doesn't let you be responsable of your own moeny which means it has a lot of implicit tradeoffs. With Bitcoin for the first time in human history you can be your own bank. This is just too big to deal with for some people, they just don't get what this really means.
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:04:26 PM

Simply because bitcoin is decentralised and very convenient to use. The very low fees whenever sending bitcoins also made it better than fiat, especially when sending money overseas. And as a person that value my privacy, its "anonymous" feature is a big factor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: