Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StartHash.com - The first public Bitcoin mining farm in Romania  (Read 2240 times)
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:07:01 PM

StartHash is a brand new name for our bitcoin mining services. We provide long-term always online already installed bitcoin mining contracts with prepaid costs and guaranteed delivery.

The team - We are bitcoin enthusiasts with more than two years of mining experience. Bitcoin’s adoption will play an important part in our social and financial future. Our company has spent the last year planning, testing and experimenting with many top-down aspects of Bitcoin related technologies integration, including mining hardware, mining software, mining services, exchange services, payment services and Bitcoin funds management.

The facility - We just finished deploying our first industrial-scale mining facility in Bacău ([baˈkəw]), Romania, with a projected capacity of 1PH (at current power efficiency). It was developed with high quality infrastructure materials and equipment combined with low electricity prices to provide profitable mining services, on par with our international competitors. We are always upgrading our mining equipment and deploying hardware and software efficiency improvements in our installation in order to improve profitability. We have the most efficient cooling and ventilation available and our miners are insured against physical loss. We have plans to replicate our pilot industrial farm into several new locations within the next year.

The service - At the moment the installed capacity is below our nominal requirement. While it is slowly growing, we want to speed up the process so we provide at-term mining contracts to mining enthusiasts, investors and marketers through our platform. There is no pre-ordering or waiting time involved with our offer, our hashrate is already working for us at this moment. Our business model allows us to scale to a large percentage of the network capacity however we can only sell already deployed mining power. The service provides 100% uptime, 100% luck, no pool fees and completely transparent mining services to our clients. Our contract terms are guaranteed at purchase, we will never stop or suspend our mining contracts due to variations in difficulty or equipment efficiency. We price the contracts based on our costs and leave any extra profit to our customers, visit our shop page to review our offers.

Additional features for our mining contracts are still under development, you can follow our progress on our website and social platform spaces. We value your trust, feel free to contact us anytime at office@starthash.com for assistance or feedback!

Email: office@starthash.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StartHash
Twitter: https://twitter.com/StartHash
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:11:02 PM

I had to remake this topic because the old one lost the pictures (new user account restrictions).

We just launched the next issue of mining contracts in our offer, based on the new Bitmain miners: https://www.starthash.com/shop

The new maintenance contracts have a daily maintenance cost, taken from the Bitcoin production, based on this formula: https://www.starthash.com/maintenance-fees

For the month of October, we have a double BONUS offer on all contracts purchased!

(At the moment our payment system is offline for maintenance, contract payouts can be made on request, sorry for the inconvenience)
LisaCoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:02:54 PM

Nice to see a new cloudmining website.

Which miners do you have in your mining farm?

Do you offer a referral program or free ghs?  Huh That would be nice!

Love
Lisa

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:02:19 PM

Which miners do you have in your mining farm?

Do you offer a referral program or free ghs?  Huh That would be nice!

Love
Lisa
Hi Lisa,

We have lots of S4s and S5s, with the new maintenance contracts we'll put in S7 units to provide a lower fee. The prepaid contracts (electricity + miner + infrastructure) cost the same over a year.

We have both a referral program and bonus GHs (only through purchases or referrals). More details here: https://www.starthash.com/referral-program
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:50:36 PM

Yah. The old and original one is still known as cloudmining website.
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:06:27 AM

The facility - We just finished deploying our first industrial-scale mining facility in Bacău ([baˈkəw]), Romania, with a projected capacity of 1PH (at current power efficiency).
Could you please provide your mining address?

I had to remake this topic because the old one lost the pictures (new user account restrictions).
Could you please provide link to the old one?

We just launched the next issue of mining contracts in our offer, based on the new Bitmain miners: https://www.starthash.com/shop
Is Bitmain vouching for you?

Exposing frauds since 2014
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:34:01 AM

The facility - We just finished deploying our first industrial-scale mining facility in Bacău ([baˈkəw]), Romania, with a projected capacity of 1PH (at current power efficiency).
Could you please provide your mining address?

Could you please provide link to the old one?

Is Bitmain vouching for you?

This is one of our recent mining addresses: https://blockchain.info/address/1DzBe3PjddebEVWruWr41XwvZw7hS2SdXb, we are mining on Antpool at the moment so you won't see new mining transactions for a while.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1111549.msg11803190#msg11803190

Yoshi may provide an answer for your question, we didn't ask yet: yoshi @ bitmaintech.com
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:47:12 AM

This is one of our recent mining addresses: https://blockchain.info/address/1DzBe3PjddebEVWruWr41XwvZw7hS2SdXb, we are mining on Antpool at the moment so you won't see new mining transactions for a while.
It has got some measly amount compared to 1 Phs. What is your current hash power?

Exposing frauds since 2014
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:31:19 AM

It has got some measly amount compared to 1 Phs. What is your current hash power?
We have finished building this facility recently and with the acquisition of new customers through our online platform we can fill it up to the planned capacity. Detailed technical specifications about the installation can be inquired at any time by direct communications. PM sent.
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 11:55:55 AM

Is your contract life time?

What is the average maintenance fee?

Political stability is a concern....

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:44:48 PM

Some answers found in the FAQ:

How do StartHash contracts work?

We provide bitcoin cloud mining contracts of various capacities and term intervals (available in 6 or 12 months). Please visit our shop to consult our current offer. All costs and fees are paid upfront, there are no maintenance fees or extra costs after your purchase. Every day the blockchain difficulty is evaluated and a payout on each contract is made in amount of 100% of the estimated production. You may use these available funds to purchase additional products or withdraw the funds in your private wallet. We provide 100% uptime guarantee on our mining capacity.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

biggbox

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 12:49:44 PM

We provide bitcoin cloud mining contracts of various capacities and term intervals (available in 6 or 12 months). Please visit our shop to consult our current offer. All costs and fees are paid upfront, there are no maintenance fees or extra costs after your purchase. Every day the blockchain difficulty is evaluated and a payout on each contract is made in amount of 100% of the estimated production. You may use these available funds to purchase additional products or withdraw the funds in your private wallet. We provide 100% uptime guarantee on our mining capacity.

I believe i saw a formula on the site that calculate the maintenance fees. Hence I wanted to find out the average.

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:53:47 PM

I believe i saw a formula on the site that calculate the maintenance fees. Hence I wanted to find out the average.

Now I noticed that they have two options: contracts with maintenance fee and without..

Price for 1ghs with maintenance fee in BTC is around 0.002 - Fo me this is too much for S4 and S5.

biggbox

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 01:41:15 PM

Now I noticed that they have two options: contracts with maintenance fee and without..

Price for 1ghs with maintenance fee in BTC is around 0.002 - Fo me this is too much for S4 and S5.

0.002 is the base price per ghs for S7 on hashnest. Why not I choose hashnest?

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:13:32 PM

There are two types of contracts at the moment: Future term and Maintenance (you can tell them apart by the letter used in the name). Lifetimes are 1 year for Future contracts and unlimited until stopped by maintenance costs for Maintenance contracts. Futures contracts allow you to pay up-front for maintenance, you are less exposed to bitcoin price differences, but still exposed to difficulty changes (this is where another type of contract can come in handy).

Mainteance fees are available on this page: https://www.starthash.com/maintenance-fees . This number is 0.000624 USD/Gh/day but it will change based on our electricity cost basis and forex rates.

Politically Romania has been very stable and will remain so. While the leaders of this country try their best to make a show, our unemployment rate is around 5%, our high taxation ensures positive budget balance (but also affects our bitcoin mining offers). We also won't receive refugees because they don't really like the reduced social rewards here (you have to actually work to have an income).

Fee = 24h * (0.00033 RON/Wh * 1.24 * 0.25 J/GH) / USDRON = 0.000624 USD/Gh/day

It is based on the S7 miners series, as we get new models this number might change. F contracts do not have a maintenance fee.

0.002 is the base price per ghs for S7 on hashnest. Why not I choose hashnest?

We encourage clients and potential clients to research their contract options, and we reserve the right to steer them away from fundamental ponzis. There are several reasons to choose alternatives from Hashnest:
- Diversification of investment (don't put all your eggs in a basket, stay away from ponzis)
- Different payment methods (for example money transfers, CC, electronic money, cheques, very popular on CEX)
- Different contract models (other providers have this too)
- Referral program (not available on Hashnest)
- Policy issues regarding mining usage, geographical distribution, model, transparency, fairness
- Political issues regarding mining centralization, country preference, continent preference, personal preference
- Appealing management and support team (that's us)
- Supplemental features offered to top clients
- Special offers, bonuses and features unique to a service
- Ability to trade your assets to exit the service
- Ability to direct your mining power or vote on the way it is used
- Higher mining profitability (more blocks, fees included, extras)

Our plans include having every possible good feature included in our platform for the long term, added one by one. Thanks for reading!
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:36:28 PM

Everything nice! Smiley But Hashnest have market where everyone can go out in any moment. That is missing here. If you think about new features, think about market Wink

stef942

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:32:56 PM

i bought a contract 3 weeks ago, since, no payout, no wallet display, no transaction, nothing  Angry

dont invest in this SCAM  Angry Angry

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:35:47 PM

i bought a contract 3 weeks ago, since, no payout, no wallet display, no transaction, nothing  Angry

You mean that there is no dashboard where you can control or at least observe mining? 3 weeks without payout and you are coming with this so late?

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:16:54 AM

This is not the correct way of accusing a scam! You need to create a new thread at the "scam-accusation" board (click here) and provide some details (as proof) in this format for a proper accusation:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

After that, provide the link of your accusation thread by replying here so that I can add "StartHash" to it's appropriate position in this thread.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:17:06 PM

We will be pushing several new features to our live platform this week, we recommend that all users log in and fill in their Bitcoin wallet address in their profiles.

----

After logging in, visit the My Wallet user profile section and click Create withdraw address

Enter your personal Bitcoin wallet address here and save the form.

This address can be changed any time by visiting the My Wallet section. Some minimal address validation is performed on save, please be careful to enter the correct address.

Regarding any scam discussion on this topic, we would like to assure the users that any payment requests to our users have been handled firmly and with sufficient documentation so far. We are always available for contact regarding this matter through any of our support channels.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: