Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 02:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Member account with 335+ potential activity  (Read 1906 times)
TrustedTrader (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:34:09 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 11:44:40 PM by TrustedTrader

It is a clean account.

Stats
Potential Activity = 335+
Post Count = 90+
Activity = Post Count
Trust = 0: -0 / +0

Miscellaneous
Top posts made in Service Announcements.
No ban or loan problem.
Never posted any bitcoin address.

Base Bid = BTC 0.1
Bid Increment = BTC 0.01

Auction ends by November 7, 2015. I reserve the right to sell in private bid or not sell at all.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:02:22 AM

You should reduce the starting bid price since its a potential account even Senior accounts start at a lower bid.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:52:06 AM

You should reduce the starting bid price since its a potential account even Senior accounts start at a lower bid.

I somehow agree with this guy, you should consider lowering down your starting bid so you'll attract more bidders. Anyways what's the BIN price? I might get it since the account was interesting, if only had a reasonable price Smiley

kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:53:19 AM

can you provide signature message for that ?
I'll bid with BTC0.1
TrustedTrader (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:43:00 PM

Lowering the base bid will just be hypocrisy from my end, as I dont sell any of my accounts below 0.1 BTC. Sr. Members easily earn 0.1 BTC in 2 week period and it should not take more than 2 week to turn it to a Sr. Member. So, I dont understand why would someone call it a high rate, unless he is planning to resale it higher.
TrustedTrader (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:44:31 PM

I somehow agree with this guy, you should consider lowering down your starting bid so you'll attract more bidders. Anyways what's the BIN price? I might get it since the account was interesting, if only had a reasonable price Smiley
You may post what you think as a reasonable price or PM me.
TrustedTrader (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:46:23 PM

I'll bid with BTC0.1
I think, you mean a signed message from an address that was previously posted from the account on sale. As I have stated in OP, the account never posted an address. So, if you want that, I need to first post an address from the account now and then provide a signed message.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:25:30 PM

You may post what you think as a reasonable price or PM me.

Honestly what I think as a reasonable price was way lower than 0.1 BTC (since it's still a member) Grin But I'm still interested on the account, I might consider bidding here if I changed my mind. Just wishing you a good luck to auction Smiley

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:28:04 PM

Well its not. Each Potential activity Worth's 0.00035 btc and each real activity Worth's 0.00065
So in my calculation

Real activity = 90 * 0.00065 = 0.0585
Potential activity = 210 * 0.00035 = 0.0735

Total = BTC0.132

So starting with 0.1 btc is not a bad idea  Wink
Cavin.Me

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:27:13 PM

Is there any untrusted -ve or is it absolutely clean ?
TrustedTrader (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:43:45 PM

It has no feedback at all. Absolutely clean.
Cavin.Me

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:30:09 PM

It has no feedback at all. Absolutely clean.

Ok. Then I'll bid for 0.13 BTC.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:25:28 PM

I'll bid with BTC0.1
I think, you mean a signed message from an address that was previously posted from the account on sale. As I have stated in OP, the account never posted an address. So, if you want that, I need to first post an address from the account now and then provide a signed message.

Without a signed message from an old address you posted its quite easy to reclaim the account after it has been sold.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 10:16:44 PM

I'll bid with BTC0.1

Without a signed message from an old address you posted its quite easy to reclaim the account after it has been sold.
Nopes. The process to claim an account back is by signining a message from an address which was posted by the account before. If there is no address posted, then there is no way to claim it back.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:03:50 AM

I'll bid with BTC0.1

Nopes. The process to claim an account back is by signining a message from an address which was posted by the account before. If there is no address posted, then there is no way to claim it back.

unless an address has been posted in a PM that has been deleted and the seller saved the PM id

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 08:29:50 AM

Im sure that if a problem arises with the acct the escrow that is used could come into play here. Anyone who buys this acct should be safe. Escrow can prove the acct was bought but if i was the buyer id make the seller sign a message from his btc addy stating he will refund if acct is proven to be stolen
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:41:24 AM

Im sure that if a problem arises with the acct the escrow that is used could come into play here. Anyone who buys this acct should be safe. Escrow can prove the acct was bought but if i was the buyer id make the seller sign a message from his btc addy stating he will refund if acct is proven to be stolen

But how can you trust a Jr member that he will agree to give you a refund ? He simply can run away because there is no value of his account

Neither our Scam report will work on this
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:42:20 PM

how the quality of post owner?
if the quality of the posts you have high this price is too low for the senior members (potential activity)
TrustedTrader (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:24:33 PM

if the quality of the posts you have high this price is too low for the senior members (potential activity)
In my opinion, the quality is good as the account mainly posted in context of a conversation. But, it'll vary from person to person, how they'll define quality. As mentioned in the OP, top posts are made in Service Announcements.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 01:32:04 PM

In my opinion, the quality is good as the account mainly posted in context of a conversation. But, it'll vary from person to person, how they'll define quality. As mentioned in the OP, top posts are made in Service Announcements.

So, is this action over? Did anyone win?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: