Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Astronomers may have found alien megastructures orbiting star near the Milky Way  (Read 4715 times)
chennan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:34:49 AM

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/forget-water-on-mars-astronomers-may-have-just-found-giant-alien-megastructures-orbiting-a-star-near-a6693886.html

A large cluster of objects in space look like something you would "expect an alien civilization to build", astronomers have said.  

Jason Wright, an astronomer from Penn State University, is set to publish a report on the “bizarre” star system suggesting the objects could be a “swarm of megastructures”, according to a new report.

I was fascinated by how crazy it looked,” Wright told The Atlantic. “Aliens should always be the very last hypothesis you consider, but this looked like something you would expect an alien civilization to build.”  

Shocked Shocked Shocked

In the near future, they also want to try and point a radio dish in the direction of the star and see if they can detect any radio frequencies that a typical advanced civilization might use.  This could be absolutely nuts if they can somehow confirm this.

reyhiesa

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:24:29 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 05:36:30 AM by reyhiesa

^ It would be amazing, no doubt about it. But I don't believe a radio dish would be much use for that. Wouldn't an advanced civilization capable of building structures of that size probably have better means of communication as well?

ps. the article says "The three astronomers want to point a radio dish at the star to look for wavelengths associated with technological civilizations." So not use exactly, maybe just emitted because of any activity they may have going on there.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████              █
█████     ███       ███
█████     ████      ████
█████     █████     █████
█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
 ██████           ██████
   █████▄       ▄█████
     ███████████████
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Start 1st ICO : SEPT 27 - 60 DAYS
▬▬▬ JOIN NOW ! ▬▬▬
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████
  ▐█████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
  ▐████████████      ██████▌
  ▐███████████▌   ▄▄▄██████▌
  ▐███████████    █████████▌
  ▐████████▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██████▌
  ▐████████          ██████▌
  ▐███████████    █████████▌
   ███████████    █████████
    ▀█████████    ███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:41:47 AM

Hi all,

I do not “sell” anything, and I do not care what you think or believe...
I would just like to inform you that I have posted about this subject at the link below,
and I wish for all to be aware of some books published about these topics;
in one of these books (Journals), it is stated:

there are "aliens" among you, under the ground, around you, and working with some of the elders of every government you serve. Whose side are "they" on? Well, it depends on which side YOU are on

and in another Journal:

I guess I should say that I have a bit more healthy respect for the man [Carl Sagan] now than when I began this article. The thing that is hidden from you--is that the whole of the "hallucinations" is orchestrated.

As a witness to the "facts", I can tell you without hesitation that abductions HAVE HAPPENED. They are not, however, little aliens from out of space--they are from little aliens RIGHT ON YOUR PLANET. The stage is set and then anyone can be caused to see and experience anything that the World Controllers wish you to see and experience.

Indeed there are veritable armies of little gray clones along with some pretty formidable looking "reptilian" hybrids. This is not from outer space, however, it usually happens that they come right from Area 51 in Nevada or Northrop facilities near Palmdale, California and thus and so. No self-respecting outer space alien would get in the middle of this ridiculous game-playing. There is a massive number of aliens out here in the "spaces" and throughout the cosmos--but out here YOU are the ALIENS! NOT US.

This whole scenario of UFOs and aliens is accomplishing exactly that which is planned--programming you right into a one world order with a massive one military force objective. The EVIL is already locked onto your place and within your atmosphere--you can't really get off your planet for any distance to speak of and you must always go back to your orb for survival.

I do enjoy the "failure to find valid life in space" about as ridiculous as idiots dare to project. They put up "space monitoring stations" to pump in pulse waves at you fantasy-eyed citizens while they are doing you in and calling it scientific research for aliens. Ah, if you could but see and experience the WONDERS of the cosmos instead of being stupefied by these false speakers. God rules the wondrous universe of the cosmos--evil rules the physical planes of expression--what a sad commentary for humankind.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1208856.msg12690385#msg12690385
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:10:37 PM

Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 03:19:24 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 03:33:01 PM by twister

There are no aliens on stars in milky way, no water, not a damn thing. The astronomers/ Nasa/ Space freaks were running dry, they weren't getting funded so they had to come up with something that get people's attention and this what they came up with and now they're going to start working on programmes to send more space crafts, build more advanced radios etc. etc. and they'll get paid to live a happy rich life for another 50 years or so. And then they'll find water/aliens on some other planet.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:38:22 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 04:11:37 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

Yes, they are getting ready to have everyone fooled into believing there's alien life out there, and we're insignificant specs of dust in the infinite galaxy, lol.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:56:07 PM

The thing they should do is hop on a train, go out there, get the proof, and report back to us at once.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
chennan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:28:27 PM

Yes, they are getting ready to have everyone fooled into believing there's alien life out there, and we're insignificant specs of dust in the infinite galaxy, lol.

Why would they "fool" us into thinking that there is alien life out there?  It's either there is or there isn't, it's not really a matter of "faith" that there are extraterrestrials.

Plus the government has always came off to me as being shady, in hiding some info about extraterrestrials and whoever asks about it is called a nut.  If they do find alien life out in the Milky Way, or already have, then I would imagine that they would hide that shit so quick from the general public.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:31:55 PM

Why would they "fool" us into thinking that there is alien life out there?  It's either there is or there isn't, it's not really a matter of "faith" that there are extraterrestrials.

Plus the government has always came off to me as being shady, in hiding some info about extraterrestrials and whoever asks about it is called a nut.  If they do find alien life out in the Milky Way, or already have, then I would imagine that they would hide that shit so quick from the general public.

There aren't. If the government is hiding what they think is extraterrestrial life, it's fallen angels or demons pretending to be.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:19:02 PM

Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.
[im g]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dd/96/d3/dd96d32976bbd6e867322ff868de068a.jpg[/img]
for good reason too, what civilization would want to contact us when people like those in the  republican debate are the ones expected to be leading the country? Roll Eyes

There are no aliens on stars in milky way, no water, not a damn thing. The astronomers/ Nasa/ Space freaks were running dry, they weren't getting funded so they had to come up with something that get people's attention and this what they came up with and now they're going to start working on programmes to send more space crafts, build more advanced radios etc. etc. and they'll get paid to live a happy rich life for another 50 years or so. And then they'll find water/aliens on some other planet.
the universe is a pretty large place; i would say the possibility of extraterrestrial life existing somewhere out there is pretty high. finding the evidence that water once existed or exists on mars is a huge first step.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:39:00 PM

There aren't. If the government is hiding what they think is extraterrestrial life, it's fallen angels or demons pretending to be.

http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/687/does-jesus-refer-to-aliens-in-john-1016

http://www.arn.org/docs/williams/pw_christianityspaceandaliens.htm

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:31:32 PM

http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/687/does-jesus-refer-to-aliens-in-john-1016

And this is why NASA wants people to think there's an infinite universe out there, lol.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:38:31 PM

And this is why NASA wants people to think there's an infinite universe out there, lol.

No they don't.

It's well understood the universe is finite in it's extents.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:39:13 PM

Got it.  The government has huge underground salt mines, full of hundreds of thousands of demons. 

And the demons are ruled over by Fallen Angels.

That's as fantastic as Rapture Paloozi -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjT2KD9sovU
StratusOakmont

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:44:30 PM

Space infinite, is not universe its multiverse.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:04:59 AM

Got it.  The government has huge underground salt mines, full of hundreds of thousands of demons. 

So you really think the government is hiding extraterrestrial life?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:26:27 AM

Not a fact, a belief.

Universe is finite.  Beyond that is not defined.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:35:04 AM

LOL... don't like my link?

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:47:43 AM

LOL... don't like my link?

You're so silly. I forgot who I was talking to.
StratusOakmont

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:51:33 AM

Not a fact, a belief.

Universe is finite.  Beyond that is not defined.

It is not a proven fact. The only finite is our instruments. We cannot see beyond that and we assume that is edge.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: