Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cuban Forces in Syria to aid Assad  (Read 1169 times)
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:36:40 AM

Nearly every country is involved now

yeay! ww3!

What you are happy about this war? When this War could end the current civilization?

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 07:53:06 AM

Cuban forces? Long time I haven't heard of them, but I see a logic in sending them to Syria. Obama has said he won't send American troops on the ground, and Putin said the same thing with his Russian troops, so we see the vassals taking their place. I just wonder whose foreign army will America choose.

They can always try and send some third world country's forces (if they get the UN involved). All they will have to do is pay the bills.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:01:31 AM

Cuban forces? Long time I haven't heard of them, but I see a logic in sending them to Syria. Obama has said he won't send American troops on the ground, and Putin said the same thing with his Russian troops, so we see the vassals taking their place. I just wonder whose foreign army will America choose.

Both the sides already have their proxy soldiers on ground. The Iranian Revolutionary Guards (Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution), Hezbollah, Russian volunteers and the Iraqi Shia militia are already fighting on the side of the Russians. The Jabhat Al Nusra is fighting on the side of the Americans and their allies in the GCC.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:27:53 AM

Assad is now in Russia, for talks with Putin. This is probably the first time he has left the country in the last 4 years.
Expect some more action soon.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: