Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 bitcoin lottery www.haagediss.com  (Read 1237 times)
pinnpe (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 09:43:38 PM

Hi There,

Please check out our website and join in the game for just 1 bitcoins.

Rules are simple:
- There needs to be 103 bitcoins in the kitty, house gets 3 bitcoins, winner gets 100 bitcoins
- We'll check if it's an even or uneven drawingdate when the 103 bitcoins is reached on http://www.mnlottery.com/games/lotto_games/daily_3/past_numbers/
- We'll check if it's an even or uneven winningnumber
- The prime number is 52
- On a even drawingdate with the even numbers dominating, whoever is closest to the last winning number (52) wins and vice versa for the uneven date/number

Example:
on drawingdate 10-26-2012, the winner was number 192
which means the numbers 1, 19 and 92 won
The uneven 1 and 19 dominate the even number 92
So if 52 is the prime number (last winner) number 19 wins
If on an uneven drawingdate an uneven number was dominating which ever number was farthest from the (last winner) would win.

- Your number is picked simply when you join in, if 2 people bought a ticket before you, you are number 3. You can play with as many bitcoins you like.

Please read our FAQ, because you can only play with some clients, if you win you will get the 100 bitcoins send to the bitcoin address you played with.

Cheers and please do join the game Grin
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2012, 09:50:33 PM

I would say that 103 is the prime number, not 52!

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
pinnpe (OP)

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 09:53:40 PM

it's 52 because that is in the middle of 103.  Grin
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2012, 09:57:22 PM

Why not go 53 then?  That's also in the middle, but happens to be prime as well.

Or perhaps call it something else.  This is a community around a crypto-currency, and the term "prime number" already means something very specific in this context.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 10:54:51 PM

Hey man, you registered like 4 minutes ago? Why would I send you money? And take this as advice... Your website is total shit, its made out of google docs, probably took less than $3 minimum wage time to make, and you want people to let you hold $1,100 worth of their moolah...?

P.S

$11 a ticket is shit.
pinnpe (OP)

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 09:45:54 AM

Heeee Farlak,

Thanks for your message although I don't know where you got the information from that I just registered 4 minutes ago? True I haven't really been an active member, but it's because I like to be present for a good reason, not to talk crap (sorry I'm just like that).
Why send money? hmmmm because it's a lottery where you can spend 1 bitcoin and maybe get 100 bitcoins in return.
To bad that you think the website looks like shit, But shit is the shit.
Believe me sir, me holding people $ 1100 of moolah ain't shit. The last bitcoin heist I believe was worth $ 250000, not to mention the money people lost in the ponzyschemes through the years.
To steal $1100 would make me look like a joke and I don't make jokes like that.
Though it would be funny if the bitcoin community doesn't support our lottery
I already  put 3 bitcoins in the kitty http://blockchain.info/address/13ebS9nw3wanxmdwPxBosYcrhE3t1qpKqF
and I did it the wrong way  Embarrassed.
$ 11 is not so much, it's just three beer less and a tip for the waitress. Huh
This is all about letting bitcoins move instead of keeping it under your digital matrass
We can't even cheat with the winning number, because that is determined by influences beyond our control.
Since when did you invest 1 bitcoin and get 100 bitcoins in return?Huh
The more places bitcoins are the stronger it gets so
Please join in and tell your bitcoin friends or tip the girls @ http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/ Grin
Adrianexi

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 11:18:19 AM

Expensive :/ you should lower the bitcoins u can win and lower ticket prices
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 12:41:49 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2012, 01:04:56 AM by farlack

Heeee Farlak,

Thanks for your message although I don't know where you got the information from that I just registered 4 minutes ago? True I haven't really been an active member, but it's because I like to be present for a good reason, not to talk crap (sorry I'm just like that).
Why send money? hmmmm because it's a lottery where you can spend 1 bitcoin and maybe get 100 bitcoins in return.
To bad that you think the website looks like shit, But shit is the shit.
Believe me sir, me holding people $ 1100 of moolah ain't shit. The last bitcoin heist I believe was worth $ 250000, not to mention the money people lost in the ponzyschemes through the years.
To steal $1100 would make me look like a joke and I don't make jokes like that.
Though it would be funny if the bitcoin community doesn't support our lottery
I already  put 3 bitcoins in the kitty http://blockchain.info/address/13ebS9nw3wanxmdwPxBosYcrhE3t1qpKqF
and I did it the wrong way  Embarrassed.
This is all about letting bitcoins move instead of keeping it under your digital matrass
We can't even cheat with the winning number, because that is determined by influences beyond our control.
Since when did you invest 1 bitcoin and get 100 bitcoins in return?Huh
The more places bitcoins are the stronger it gets so
Please join in and tell your bitcoin friends or tip the girls @ http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/ Grin

It wasn't literal the 4 minutes thing. It was more directed at 4 minutes is zero community time, just as 20 posts isn't.

If $11 is not so much, please send 1 bitcoin 12ToFc3TfBY9LmbakCqFf2qvfESC79tPyj here for free.

P.S. I'm 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999991% positive what you're doing is illegal.
pinnpe (OP)

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 09:27:21 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2012, 12:02:37 AM by pinnpe

Heeee Farlak,

Thanks for your reply.
When you go to http://www.haagediss.com/ you see "Server code created by the Piachu"
He has 245 posts, but i'll be honest it's not about how much somebody posts, it's about
what you do for the community.

I would send you 1 bitcoin, but that is only if you did something for bitcoins and brought
people together.

You are welcome to point me "In the law" where it says that what I'm doing is illegal. If your
talking about paying tax, I only have to report the amount of bitcoins I have and how much
it was worth in the month of reporting it.

The funny thing about lotteries, is that it's outlawed by some governments, while others endorse
it. It is common to find some degree of regulation of lottery by governments. (funny that I stole
that line from wikipedia, thanks wikipedia) Here is the grey part, bitcoin @ the current moment is
not "regulated by governments, let alone that the bitcoincommunity or Satoshi would want that".
So in my childish opinion I would say, that from the bitcoins perspective I'm doing something
totally acceptable. I don't live under a government that outlawed lotteries, so I'm not doing
anything illegal.

But wasn't the idea behind bitcoins to EMPOWER THE PEOPLE? instead of governments. I know
that governments consists of people, but they're not always our people (love, peace, prosperity
for everyone and legalize WEED).  Tongue
Jessica

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 01:35:52 PM

You should add smaller lotteries (10 BTC, 1 BTC, 0.1 BTC) for example, so that more people can play.

It would be great to win 100 BTC though.
pinnpe (OP)

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 04:39:17 PM

Wow there sure is a positive vibe around here.  Grin
Jessica winning 100 bitcoins is more fun.

But since everybody is chicken that's gonna take a long time.
Pirate at 40 sure FUCKED all of you GOOD, he was even a hero
member and had 1k posts now that is TRUSTWORTHY.

Grin
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 06:43:18 PM

oooh dare I plug my website bitcoinpixels.com.  Roll Eyes
It has a 1000BTC lottery for 0.2btc per ticket. Pittance per ticket and a big win.

You can also earn bitcoin on the 'earn bitcoin' tab. Or alternatively just buy pixels to advertise you website (bitcoin related), like a few people, you also get added into the lottery.

p.s. http://www.randompicker.com/Project/Public/Protocol.aspx?ID=13781 I will use a repeatable third party to draw the winner. Entries are also visible to the public. Each 10x10 pixel block (0.2btc) is 1 ticket. Each ticket comprises of your bitcoin address. The winner will be notified by email where I will request a payment address.
pinnpe (OP)

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 09:32:13 AM

H! BrannigansLaw,

Jessica dear please close your eyes, this is adult material.
Of all the people that talked to me, you are the most valuable. You really held that mirror in front of me, you showed me exactly, what and who I'm. With your pitch you come across like a "Real slimey stinking toad who wants to fuck me in the ass and won't even use vaseline to do it". Sir (if you are a man) you planted that axe of TRUST so deep into my skull, that it's "shining" like the letters on my website, why people don't trust me, cannot trust me and must NOT trust me.

- Through my website they can't find my houseaddress and come and visit me, if I would decide to run with the 103 bitcoins.
- The mod probably got my Ip address but that don't mean shit (tor / hideman and there are more tools)
- Unlike pirate @ 40, maybe I just want a quicky, not to forget I reminded people that pirate at 40 RAPED them and I did it with a Grin Grin

Now let me think how the FUCK to solve this puzzle.
majorddf

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 11:14:26 AM

Wow... you are quite the douchebag. Amazing what this forum attracts.
pinnpe (OP)

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 02:18:38 AM

majorddf you got a great perception,

Would anyone play if I used an escrow?
pinnpe (OP)

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 12:10:36 AM

I'm sorry I was crazy enough to think that a 100 bitcoin lottery was possible. (before this I was even crazier to think that a 1000 bitcoin lottery was possible) But I guess this currency got it down sides (everybody try to scam you and trust no one). This time around I decided to just have a 10 bitcoin lottery for just 0.50 btc your in the game. We still pick the winner from the data from MNlottery so it's fair and square Roll Eyes

Ps if you do decide to play keep in mind that the current www.haagediss.com page doesn't yet show your paid amount, but you can see it on http://blockchain.info/ our whatever. I should have listened to Jessica, always listen to the cute girl Huh
IbuyGuinnesswithBTC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 01:02:46 AM

Where the hell do you live cause I'd like 3 beers for less than 11 bucks...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: