Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcointalk account  (Read 762 times)
tolan77 (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:07:37 PM

Selling this account for 0.1 bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JosIzem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:12:10 PM

Even if there was a buyer, now will not buy since no one wants to buy a account which is tagged of being sold !
tolan77 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:55:43 PM

Even if there was a buyer, now will not buy since no one wants to buy a account which is tagged of being sold !
fake
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:21:04 PM

The price is much to high for this account. You should offer is for around 0.05 BTC. What is the post quality of the account?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:45:51 PM

The price is much to high for this account. You should offer is for around 0.05 BTC. What is the post quality of the account?
You can have a look yourself, the account he is posting from is the account he is selling. Although just a warning to potential buyers, although my negative feedback may not make a difference, its is not being removed.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:59:37 PM

IMO 0.1 BTC is enough for that account cuz it has a high potential activity of 308 but the fact that OP can't provide a signed message of a btc addy he posted before will really affect the price lower than that or maybe a very little chance to be sold.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:16:11 PM

You can have a look yourself, the account he is posting from is the account he is selling. Although just a warning to potential buyers, although my negative feedback may not make a difference, its is not being removed.

A Neutral is plenty in this case unless you have proof of a scam.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:39:58 PM

If you make your price to half,  may be you will get some buyer for your account, if it's not a scammy account or hacked one.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:59:36 PM

"Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.", and I have reasons to believe that the person is not trustable. The ref link is there any way, the negative feedback is opinion based most of the times if you haven't noticed.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:40:35 PM

"Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.", and I have reasons to believe that the person is not trustable. The ref link is there any way, the negative feedback is opinion based most of the times if you haven't noticed.

So, you'd be OK with me leaving you a Negative? you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.
IMO, while it was shady going from a loan to selling the account, I left a Neutral, as I did not think it warranted a Negative at this point.
If we are now going to start with the "opinion Negatives", it is pointless to even use Trust as nearly anyone can skew their opinion/belief that someone is a scammer.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:44:49 PM

So, you'd be OK with me leaving you a Negative? you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.
IMO, while it was shady going from a loan to selling the account, I left a Neutral, as I did not think it warranted a Negative at this point.
If we are now going to start with the "opinion Negatives", it is pointless to even use Trust as nearly anyone can skew their opinion/belief that someone is a scammer.
Lets not turn this discussion into "How trust system is vulnerable " and stuff. You are free to give me a negative as long as you have some reason and a bit of proof to back your claim, and I have offered my reasoning in my feedback and a reference link as well if you bothered to look.
While the shady behavior of OP was a "neutral flag" for you, it was a "red" one for me.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:45:25 PM

Lets not turn this discussion into "How trust system is vulnerable " and stuff. You are free to give me a negative as long as you have some reason and a bit of proof to back your claim, and I have offered my reasoning in my feedback and a reference link as well if you bothered to look.
While the shady behavior of OP was a "neutral flag" for you, it was a "red" one for me.

By your own post, I don't need proof only a belief.

Albert Einstein
tolan77 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:18:54 AM

Apparently my account got hacked. I am not selling this do not believe whoever hacked me. I can prove using signed messages from addresses I used to buy asicminer shares 2 years ago or whatnot. I randomly logged on today to find someone had been posting on my accoun.t
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:24:35 AM

Apparently my account got hacked. I am not selling this do not believe whoever hacked me. I can prove using signed messages from addresses I used to buy asicminer shares 2 years ago or whatnot. I randomly logged on today to find someone had been posting on my accoun.t
If you haven't staked an address it would be better if you provide a quoted post in which you have presented your address.
Edit: Interesting that you supposedly regained control of your account, shouldn't the hacker have at least changed it?
tolan77 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:27:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250026.msg2654695#msg2654695)

That's right, only trust people who can sign messages. Here's proof that I was not trying to sell this account nor will I ever.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Comment: Signed by Bitcoin Armory v0.93.2

I tolan77 will never ever sell this account on bitcointalk. Ever.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

HB7G7y8JTY0J/8yYDwdL9zBO50R+z0931KngwPexu98gkTlc3mtaHfP549bvqrlX
OYO4cQ34y84CPG+Wm5g5wC8=
=hnO6
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Yea guys, my account was hacked as fuck
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:28:35 AM

you can only prove the ownership over your account if you have posted an address here or you send a PM to other with your bitcoin address and you can sign it otherwise no one will buy your account or someone might be interested but you will get very low offers
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:31:24 AM

That's right, only trust people who can sign messages. Here's proof that I was not trying to sell this account nor will I ever.

OYO4cQ34y84CPG+Wm5g5wC8=
=hnO6

i cant verify your signed message buddy.

EDIT: verified now using coinig
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:32:17 AM

you can only prove the ownership over your account if you have posted an address here or you send a PM to other with your bitcoin address and you can sign it otherwise no one will buy your account or someone might be interested but you will get very low offers
1) He has proved his ownership of the account just above your post.
2) If you bothered to read , his account was (supposedly) hacked so he is no longer selling the account, it was the hacker who was trying to sell it.
3) Don't post a post which makes you look stupid.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:33:32 AM

OYO4cQ34y84CPG+Wm5g5wC8=
=hnO6

verified using this address from one of your posts 1QG8GmifwT3H9tkFJrCvxhfdn5kNqNt4vM
tolan77 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:33:53 AM

OYO4cQ34y84CPG+Wm5g5wC8=
=hnO6

i cant verify your signed message buddy.

I did use armory and you can only verify it using armory. Here's a bare signature just to get the point across
Starting on the next line

here's my message using Bare Signature that's BitcoinQT compatible

COnfirming again I tolan77 will never ever ever sell this account ever. It's too stupid of me to.
Gxw4QiVzc+dRYb0rR+Au+F6fJzzOG/z+7eWnJgaQAyyeAFwg08NM/drK7a8iP9uvV1wVQCT4UTK9XbkwfFdsXoo=
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: