Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now PayPal accounts can be funded with Bitcoin  (Read 4701 times)
GermanGiant (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:22:35 PM

Coinimal, a Vienna based company, now allowing PayPal EUR accounts to be funded with Bitcoin & NXT.

https://www.coinimal.com/trades/sell/paypal
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:24:45 PM

Coinimal, a Vienna based company, now allowing PayPal EUR accounts to be funded with Bitcoin & NXT.

I don't get this. How did they achieve this? Is this official support of PayPal to bitcoin, or is it done through some 3rd party method?
Why isn't PayPal accepting Bitcoin directly already? I want to be able to buy anything on ebay with Bitcoin, im tired of the PayPal bullshit.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:28:53 PM

is this an early April fools joke? i'm not buying this story, there must be something wrong there, paypal and bitcoin can't work together
brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:31:30 PM

This is so ass backward I don't even....

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
GermanGiant (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:33:58 PM

I don't get this. How did they achieve this? Is this official support of PayPal to bitcoin, or is it done through some 3rd party method?
It seems Coinimal is the third party here. They are playing the same role of BitPay here.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:35:02 PM

I smell a scam

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:36:11 PM

Hmmm why only EUR its very possible i would use a service if it funded other currencies like GBP.
GermanGiant (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:39:07 PM

Hmmm why only EUR its very possible i would use a service if it funded other currencies like GBP.
It seems EUR is the base currency here as Coinimal, being registered in Vienna, is licensed for that only. To fund other currency accounts, there will most likely be forex charges.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:40:41 PM

Very good news but PayPal is with delay. Payza already offer this service since much time before. I think it is a smart move of PayPal because if acted otherwise to many of the work or its customers would goes with Payza. Even the reputation of PayPal is way better than Payza. Bitcoin is a reality and have its users. All those it would choose Payza. Hope that this service will be worldwide and with to many other currencies.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:44:59 PM

F*ck PayPal and any ways to fund the account.
Gladly almost no use this here, and don't need to pay 9~10% fee.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:46:05 PM

Paypal? Bitcoin? I smell bull on this one. Paypal wouldn't integrate bitcoin into their system unless some miracle happens. Is the source of this news credible?
zenepay

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:46:56 PM

Very good news but PayPal is with delay. Payza already offer this service since much time before. I think it is a smart move of PayPal because if acted otherwise to many of the work or its customers would goes with Payza. Even the reputation of PayPal is way better than Payza. Bitcoin is a reality and have its users. All those it would choose Payza. Hope that this service will be worldwide and with to many other currencies.

I agree when it delays how the rate is still valid.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:56:55 PM

I smell a scam

probably big fees or other shady thing that are not mentioned as usual, like credentials or very long wait for confirmation(not bitcoin) and crap like that
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:13:33 PM

Tread carefully with this one, there will no doubt be some charges involved. 
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:20:00 PM

I don't see any benefit as long as PayPal allows reversible transaction.I am happy with use of Bitcoin and need not to use third party services to fund my PayPal account.It may be helpful for some people here.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:23:42 PM

many services have offered this in the past. you can even find localbitcoin people offering it.. nothing new..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:36:37 PM

many services have offered this in the past. you can even find localbitcoin people offering it.. nothing new..

Yes that is same like but that is risky cause of shady behavior of Paypal i won't use this service it could create some problem.
SwagGirl

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

GetClams.com

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:36:52 PM

I don't see any benefit as long as PayPal allows reversible transaction.I am happy with use of Bitcoin and need not to use third party services to fund my PayPal account.It may be helpful for some people here.

My thoughts exactly. If its reversibly then it will be nothing but a fiasco.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:43:36 PM

It was more interesting news if you were saying now you can buy Bitcoin using your PayPal accounts.PayPal has lived its life and is already outdated because it doesn't compliance with modern needs.
SwagGirl

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

GetClams.com

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:56:38 PM

It was more interesting news if you were saying now you can buy Bitcoin using your PayPal accounts.PayPal has lived its life and is already outdated because it doesn't compliance with modern needs.

The paypal link:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paymentshub
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: