Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get paid to sign up for Amazon EC2  (Read 750 times)
btc_signup (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:23:57 PM

Looking to hire someone to sign up for Amazon EC2. Will pay 10% of the monthly reoccuring fee.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 06:57:48 PM

Is Amazon Ec2 a website? What's required to complete the signup?

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:10:14 PM

Looking to hire someone to sign up for Amazon EC2. Will pay 10% of the monthly reoccuring fee.
Paying 10% of monthly fee might not pull much crowd unless those that are really hungry for the account, what about paying $xx per signup?

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:12:57 AM

Why is this not on weekly basis ? How many maximum signups are accepted ?EC2 has slime chances of detecting the boots ,I have heard people using boots for fake accounts .Will that be accepted ? If yes then on getting 100 successful signups how much can you pay ?
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

What the meaning of 10% pay for a monthly reoccuring fee Huh

Well one person for one account? any IP country restriction?
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 06:08:40 PM

I know you must have credit cards to sign up. What kind of job this is? I can not understand. Can you explain the details.

melisande

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

I know you must have credit cards to sign up. What kind of job this is? I can not understand. Can you explain the details.
He is saying that once you signup under his ref and is time for you to pay your monthly due on the EC2 services that he would like to pay 10% of your dues.
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 08:44:27 PM

He is saying that once you signup under his ref and is time for you to pay your monthly due on the EC2 services that he would like to pay 10% of your dues.

What will he get by doing this? Actıally I do not know that there is a referal system for Amazon EC2.

melisande

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:53:28 PM

What will he get by doing this? Actıally I do not know that there is a referal system for Amazon EC2.
What will he get by doing this? one man trash is another man wealth i do belief that he will not do this without anything to gain.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:58:23 AM

What will he get by doing this? one man trash is another man wealth i do belief that he will not do this without anything to gain.

He gets referral payments, so he's basically saying "if you're signing up, I'll split my share if the referral rewards with you each month"

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: