Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea for a crazy (faucet) shop - completely automated and open to the public  (Read 1048 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:27:34 AM

The idea is this:

1) A [edit]physical[/edit] shop open to the public
2) People are free to enter and leave, there are no employees, just surveillance.
3) The shop is completely automated and the rules are known.
4) There is a donations address to run a bitcoin faucet to give coins for people that frequent that place, only.
5) Every time you shout "Bitcoin!" out lout an automated system with microphones and cameras recognizes your "bitcoin!" shout and according to the faucet supply available will send you coins.

Everyone will be shouting the word "bitcoin!" inside a [edit]physical[/edit] shop open to the public.
The less crowded it gets the less coins will be available as supply, but there will probably be more donations coming in, making the supply always nice.

What do you think?
I think it would be quite crazy but would be making bitcoin more popular.

Instead of shooting "Bitcoin", shoot something that's in the news or in vogue or some brand name.
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1117
Merit: 1016

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 01:48:24 PM

What if, as someone said earlier, someone brought in a speaker and just played a recording of them shouting "Bitcoin" over and over?

I meant how would the customers get their faucet payment?

answer-1) People wouldn't be allowed to use speakers to reproduce/faking a voice. That would be one of the rules. And you could report/alert for abuse so that this user was warned and if necessary denied access and blocked.

answer-2) Maybe you would have to be registered on the website of that business. Once registered you could set/edit your bitcoin address to receive funds. It would also give you the password to access the building/shop. Every hour you would have to come out of the building/shop and enter your password to see if you were still allowed to enter that place.

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
correlge

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:14:51 PM

I'm suggesting this very good option

http://digicoin.website/site/?r=12v4FhHp3fJKXQQvM9ZMEWNwJBqUt75xCS
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:17:11 PM

The idea fails at point 4 and gets exploited at point 5.

4) There is a donations address to run a bitcoin faucet to give coins for people that frequent that place, only.
5) Every time you shout "Bitcoin!" out lout an automated system with microphones and cameras recognizes your "bitcoin!" shout and according to the faucet supply available will send you coins.

4. Donation will dry up soon.
5. Demand will increase sooner with some people wearing mask continuously play a record shouting "bitcoin".

Exactly what I was thinking. People jump often on the idea of free money and this is no exception when it comes to that. There donations would need to be consistent and able to support all of these people coming in for free money regardless of how little money they get or how much. The exploitation would definitely arise and it wouldn't work out in the end in my opinion.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: