Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:44:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1,000 guaranteed real, human visitors to your site for BTC 0.003  (Read 1080 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:16:39 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 10:52:45 AM by bapparabi

FLOOD YOUR WEBSITE WITH UNIQUE HUMAN TARGETED US VISITORS

75% - 80% website visitors come from United State(US)

Rest 20% to 25% Come from other country

Key features:

•    Improve your site seo , Alexa Ranking , Google ranking ....
  •    Real visitors with unique ip will be driven to your website. No bots.
  •    1500-2000+ guaranteed daily traffic
  •     Entirely tractable on Analytics
  •   Option to select targeted niche category keyword  (e.g.  Automotive, Computers. etc).
  •    Custom tracking provided get access to statistics ( goo.gl short URL ) and report to show the visitors detail history
The traffic are mix of Organic + Direct + expired  domain names + misspelled keywords available thru my network, this is  redirected traffic, which yields the highest conversions!

THEY ARE REAL HUMAN VISITOR NOT BOTS!

LIST PRICES

1000 Visitors - BTC0.003
2,000 Visitors - BTC0.005
3,000 Visitors - BTC0.007
5,000 Visitors - BTC0.012
10,000 Visitors - BTC0.023
25,000 Visitors - BTC0.055
50,000 Visitors - BTC0.1

BEST DEAL
100,000 Visitors - BTC0.2

Q> What are the benefits of your traffic?
        A> We've had happy returning customers with Adsense,   affiliate         schemes and product sales. However we absolutely   cannot guarantee sales         as we are not in control of your website   and promos. The best benefit         would be that you can IMPROVE YOUR SEO ALEXA, GOOGLE RANKINGS!

Q> What is the source of the traffic?
        A>
The traffic are mix of Organic + Direct + expired  domain names + misspelled keywords available thru my network, this is  redirected traffic, which yields the highest conversions!

Q> Where is the traffic coming from?
        A>
75% - 80% website visitors come from United State(US) and Rest 20% to 25% Come from other country

BITCOIN payment only !! ..

Bitcoin address: : 187eFHKeRRTSvzTqQqEdkmjrsGcLeMXjny

PM me the transaction id , website url and one keyword

Once payment received ,we will start your campaign within 24 hours .

Note: The website must not contain ****ographic, racist, discriminating, vulgar, illegal, or other adult materials of any kind.
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:53:24 AM

:p 50,000 Visitors - BTC0.01

you did some mistake Correct this

Bitcoin address:   14DCCnersn5nbDtchtBC1qw1opCMn28bMu

Thank you for correcting my mistake ..
oni.saori

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:58:54 AM

Safe for google adsense or not ?

IF yes thats good i am coming to pm but price is little  high
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:00:34 AM

Safe for google adsense or not ?

IF yes thats good i am coming to pm but price is little  high

yes ..completely .. it safe for google adsense and you can track traffic in analitics also ...
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:12:01 AM

This look really good because it is google adsense compatible but is it possible to customize the hit per day for example day 1-150 hits, day 2- 210 hits etc.

bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:15:25 AM

This look really good because it is google adsense compatible but is it possible to customize the hit per day for example day 1-150 hits, day 2- 210 hits etc.

We can slow down the camping but cost will be high ..sir .. as generally we delver 2000+ per day ...

possible to customize the hit per day for example day 1-150 hits, day 2- 210 hits etc.

-->> this can't be possible for now
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:18:56 AM

We can slow down the camping but cost will be high ..sir .. as generally we delver 2000+ per day ...

possible to customize the hit per day for example day 1-150 hits, day 2- 210 hits etc.

OK, i would have preferred an increasing daily traffics because of google adsense as you know google have graphs of traffics to every websites that have their code installed.

bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:24:36 AM

OK, i would have preferred an increasing daily traffics because of google adsense as you know google have graphs of traffics to every websites that have their code installed.

you will get all detail in the site where Google analitics code will be installed
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:33:10 AM

you will get all detail in the site where Google analitics code will be installed
Of course i know your service is real and that the analytics will show the traffics you sent but i am thinking of how to maintain the traffic after your service expired, definitely the traffics to my website will drop.

bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:37:33 AM

Of course i know your service is real and that the analytics will show the traffics you sent but i am thinking of how to maintain the traffic after your service expired, definitely the traffics to my website will drop.

Ok ..i got your point ..let me know ..when you interested  in ..
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:41:42 AM

What I can't figure is why are you not using the traffic yourselves to make yourself "rich". With youtube monetized views, even 1k views are much, and you will get way better payment from there instead of renting them out here.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:43:59 AM

OK, i will definitely contact you but i also need to get some cheap traffics to the website because google will raise eye brow if a website with around 5 to 10 daily hits just jump to 2000 hits over night, i hope you understand me better now.

bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:45:26 AM

OK, i will definitely contact you but i also need to get some cheap traffics to the website because google will raise eye brow if a website with around 5 to 10 daily hits just jump to 2000 hits over night, i hope you understand me better now.

Yes i do get your point ....thank you for explaining ..
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:52:36 AM

Two small questions:
1) is there an adult niche?
2) i know it's a very small amount you're charging, but is there a vouch copy or an escrow?

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:05:31 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/ed36593fea5e6617c48ee700f083c57775bbc2bfa44439b69e4e453db216c6bc

Let me try this. Check pm bro. I want screenshot of the traffic you will be sending. Thanks!
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:07:38 PM

Two small questions:
2) i know it's a very small amount you're charging, but is there a vouch copy or an escrow?
The answer to your first question is in the announcement thread

Note: The website must not contain ****ographic, racist, discriminating, vulgar, illegal, or other adult materials of any kind.

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:11:35 PM

Two small questions:
The answer to your first question is in the announcement thread

Embarrassed Missed that part... Sorry...

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3265

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 12:20:47 PM

looks good and cheap your service, i hope that is as you say, adsense safe.
as it @alwinlinzee says, can you provide 15000 visits, but monthly, not for one-two days. 200-400 per day or something like that, google will break rank when camapign stopped

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:44:13 PM

Uhhhh.. OP went offline without responding to my PM but he was online a while a go. I already sent a payment.  Should I be worried?  Undecided
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:46:24 PM

Uhhhh.. OP went offline without responding to my PM but he was online a while a go. I already sent a payment.  Should I be worried?  Undecided
For such a small payment probably not, could be that he went to configure your site or something. I don't think any person in right mind would destroy their member account for 0.003(that was what you sent right?)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: