Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:10:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1,000 guaranteed real, human visitors to your site for BTC 0.003  (Read 1080 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 12:52:13 PM

Uhhhh.. OP went offline without responding to my PM but he was online a while a go. I already sent a payment.  Should I be worried?  Undecided
For such a small payment probably not, could be that he went to configure your site or something. I don't think any person in right mind would destroy their member account for 0.003(that was what you sent right?)
well who knows, 20 people for 0.003.. Cheesy
 i am just kidding, probably is busy.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:30:58 PM

Uhhhh.. OP went offline without responding to my PM but he was online a while a go. I already sent a payment.  Should I be worried?  Undecided
For such a small payment probably not, could be that he went to configure your site or something. I don't think any person in right mind would destroy their member account for 0.003(that was what you sent right?)

Yea, I sent 0.003 btc to try if it will work on my site.
Well I hooe you are right that OP will not ruin his acciunt here.  I was hoping I'll receive even a small response from him for me to wait for the service but then he didn't respond so I don't know how to feel avout that.

people can scam such little amount. Cheesy
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:37:26 PM

Note to OP , you can't
Improve your site seo
with visitors.
OP seems pretty amateurish.
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:50:49 PM

looks good and cheap your service, i hope that is as you say, adsense safe.
as it @alwinlinzee says, can you provide 15000 visits, but monthly, not for one-two days. 200-400 per day or something like that, google will break rank when camapign stopped

we can't so that small amount ..we can run camping for month for slow traffic .. but that will cost more .. as this camping we run for once and run at once till complete ..

hi ..can received your payment ..can you send send me the url and one keyword to start

-->> Thank you for explaining ...

-->> hi i am just gone offline for some reason .. i don't have any bad intention ..sir

bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:54:16 AM

@jacee  you order has been started and the link to check the traffic status has been pmed you ....
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

@jacee -- your camping has been competed ..thank you for order  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: