Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A open letter to my lenders  (Read 1035 times)
ThiagoCMC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 03:03:35 PM

Guys,

I have currently a debt around 250 + interest in Bitcoins and around 600 USD, also plus interest, with a few people within this community.

The problem is, I lost my job and I am looking for a new one.

But, in the meanwhile, I have a 8GHash Bitcoin Mining Farm and I am building my own start-up company that will provide a Cloud Computing environment based on OpenStack Folsom and Ubuntu 12.04.1 (of course people will be able to pay in Bitcoins to have access to the cloud).

Also, I am selling my house beach here in Brazil for 50.000 USD and I'll invest this money into the trade business (buy low, sell high), that I've being playing with this for months now. Since I am already making some money with it, but at a low volume, so, next months I'll expect an increase in my incoming.

After my Cloud Computing enter in production, thinking in the long run, I'll buy a farm in Brazil, with a small river within it, and I'll build a small-hydro (100 KVA) to give free electricity to my data center, also, lowering the instances costs to my clients. My small-hydro will grow until it reaches 1 MegaWatt. Within this farm, I'll invest time and Bitcoins in a varied range of Open Sources projects like Open Source Ecology - GVCS, The Venus Project and, I'll start a open source community there (maybe a Open Source City - or a Private City). My dream is to start a new version of the society, without politics and by making extensive use of open science and technology to the welfare of human beings and the environment that we'll live.

So, I just want to ask you guys, a little more patience, since I'll honor my debt but, I need more time to do it.

Thanks!
Thiago
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 03:07:35 PM

I wish you all the best Thiago.
Unfortunately sometimes things do not go as planned - I hope your creditors are able to work with you on this, at least you have the decency to post this and not just default.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
ThiagoCMC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 03:11:37 PM

Awesome! Thanks!! I'll not let my friends in the limbo, that believed in my reputation.     ^_^
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 08:27:57 PM

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: