Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:54:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's stopping people from using bitcoin?  (Read 202110 times)
Beinglove

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:04:34 AM

As a new beginner, i wonder why should people hate using btc. Because i have heard only good things about it. Is there any issue in using the btc worldwide? i wish this digital currency should be used everywhere with authority.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:05:30 AM

As a new beginner, i wonder why should people hate using btc. Because i have heard only good things about it. Is there any issue in using the btc worldwide? i wish this digital currency should be used everywhere with authority.

bitcoin is currency very profitable so I think it is difficult to hates bitcoin. but those who hates bitcoin, probably due to some problems. as they lose a lot of money on bitcoin, or ever got scammer and also they are really hard to get bitcoin.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:28:45 AM

I think that the biggest reason what is stopping people from using Bitcoin is that not everyone can afford the high prices from now.
The price only gets higher and many people miss the boat this way.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:29:27 AM

It actually has no bad factors and there is no issues related to it, but as the media in some countries have shown it in a negative way to the public, so the public starts thinking after watching it that it is a bad thing or it is the currency that criminals use etc, that is a big reason why many people don't take any interest in bitcoin.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:37:27 AM

I think that the biggest reason what is stopping people from using Bitcoin is that not everyone can afford the high prices from now.

Well, that could be true, but I think not all the time, a new comer would always want to invest into it, so being late is not that big problem and not a hindrance not to try bitcoin..Most of the time  one would not try bitcoin because they do not know what it is..

opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:44:13 AM

Well, that could be true, but I think not all the time, a new comer would always want to invest into it, so being late is not that big problem and not a hindrance not to try bitcoin..Most of the time  one would not try bitcoin because they do not know what it is..

Yeah lack of knowledge is main issue in people not going for bitcoin as they are not aware about it and they don't know how to use it or how to earn it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Decoded
Legendary

Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:47:53 AM

Yeah lack of knowledge is main issue in people not going for bitcoin as they are not aware about it and they don't know how to use it or how to earn it.

Then we gotta give 'em what they need. A little publicy never hurt anyone, and especially the fact that good publicity and general knowledge about the crypto community can be very good for the price.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
diegz

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:49:15 AM

Mostly on those far areas where internet is not yet stable or to those places where information takes time before they could know about something that is happening in the world, that is where people almost don't have knowledge about bitcoin, not to mention that not all the people in the world own a computer..

naidray
Legendary

Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:23:12 PM

I think one of the main reason that stopping people from using bitcoin is the lack of knowledge coupled with bad press.  This explain much for some people are afraid to have a connection to things that have something to do with illegal activities.  Due to their lack of knowledge about bitcoin,  they think that bitcoin itself is illegal.
yeah their knowledge of bitcoin are still few and poor they were so afraid of bitcoin, such as fear when prices fall and will make them into bankruptcy this happens because they do not have much knowledge about bitcoin. if cases like this what we should do
Yes, that is the fact that whenever the newbies see any down fall in the price they immediately sell all of their coins and do not know that fluctuations like that happens in any trading asset any time, and lose a big amount in there. Having enough knowledge on bitcoin might save their money and tension too.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:26:35 PM

i dont think that it is such a huge problem, in my opinion people can still invest their money into it and make some good profit in the future that would make them rich
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:27:52 PM

Mostly on those far areas where internet is not yet stable or to those places where information takes time before they could know about something that is happening in the world, that is where people almost don't have knowledge about bitcoin, not to mention that not all the people in the world own a computer..

Yeah and there are many people who hesitate in using  internet and expecting from them to use bitcoin is a very big deal as they will prefer to use fiat currency.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:47:18 PM

no, i do not think that stopping people from bitcoin , because maximum people want to invest their money in bitcoin and maximum people use bitcoin for online shopping etc .
yeah a lot of people want to invest into bitcoins and it is a really great thing because that means that people are willing to spend their money to have an investment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:02:55 PM

Yeah and there are many people who hesitate in using  internet and expecting from them to use bitcoin is a very big deal as they will prefer to use fiat currency.
Also many people not illiterate on PC thats why they didnt know about bitcoin.. or even people known how to use pc they are afraid because they always heard news that everything online are scams. like investing..
olubams

Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:08:22 PM

You're asking a very complex question. This question can not be answered with a reason or two. There are many factors in play. Maybe Bitcoin is still too complex for some people. Besides, the majority are ignorant and closed-minded (change is hard to accept).
The only reason I can think of that is stopping people from using Bitcoin is the legalization of Bitcoin by government thereby making it a legal tender. At first, people might be skeptical at first but with the legalization of Bitcoin coin it will reduce the fear and probably increase its acceptance among the populace and this will also lead to various  regulations and policy to the currency... My 2 cents...
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:35:00 PM

You're asking a very complex question. This question can not be answered with a reason or two. There are many factors in play. Maybe Bitcoin is still too complex for some people. Besides, the majority are ignorant and closed-minded (change is hard to accept).
The only reason I can think of that is stopping people from using Bitcoin is the legalization of Bitcoin by government thereby making it a legal tender. At first, people might be skeptical at first but with the legalization of Bitcoin coin it will reduce the fear and probably increase its acceptance among the populace and this will also lead to various  regulations and policy to the currency... My 2 cents...

You are right there are some countries whose people have fear that one day their government will also ban the use of bitcoin in their countries because of criminals interest in that coin and with that they remain restricted from that currency, I think if the governments give it legalization then they will work for it to make it detectable and s the crimes will be reduced.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:03:58 PM

One of the large things stopping people from using Bitcoin is the fact that bitcoin is still considered an asset and not considered a currency in most countries.  This stops a lot of companies from taking bitcoin because they do not want to deal with their asset taxes.  Just my opinion though.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀