Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTK about Paypal!  (Read 1548 times)
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 04:33:06 PM

For PayPal and Bitcoin transfers, you can try VirWox but their fee is very high. Trusting members of this forum is risking your PP funds as not always people transact in bitcoins via PayPal and sometimes chargebacks don't work if the seller doesn't send the bitcoins. You already have a neutral feedback claiming you are UME and hence it's very unlikely that you can trade via PP with any member of this forum.

First of all its not About my previous account ! second if you can prove anything i done bad on the forum show me !
UME story is really hurting one i dont want to explain to every person ! i m done pm'ing every single reputable person on this forum ..
Thanks for your suggestion .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1073373.msg11476442#msg11476442 this seems plenty of evidence and you have the neutral from a member of DefaultTrust that too from Depth two, I believe they will have a good enough reason before putting a feedback on any account. Anyway I am not here to start a discussion how you are not that guy, but if you are not just reply so in the thread I have posted, and offer your reasoning/explanation and/or PM master-p about the feedback.

Whatever , I don't have enough time for this !
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:59:34 PM

I heard that PayPal is very unfriendly towards bitcoin. If they find out you are using PayPal to deal with Bitcoins they will instantly close your account.
techsuvidha

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:16:10 PM

Trading irreversible currency(bitcoin) with highly reversible payment(Paypal) is ofcourse not a good idea. But if you still wish to do trade via paypal, i would suggest you to do 1-2 small trades and accept payment is gift. Wait for 1-2 months and then trade with it! Then the paypal owner would not able to claim that his account was hacked and payment was made unintentionally as he/she has already sent you the payment before!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 05:33:15 PM

For PayPal and Bitcoin transfers, you can try VirWox but their fee is very high. Trusting members of this forum is risking your PP funds as not always people transact in bitcoins via PayPal and sometimes chargebacks don't work if the seller doesn't send the bitcoins. You already have a neutral feedback claiming you are UME and hence it's very unlikely that you can trade via PP with any member of this forum.

First of all its not About my previous account ! second if you can prove anything i done bad on the forum show me !
UME story is really hurting one i dont want to explain to every person ! i m done pm'ing every single reputable person on this forum ..
Thanks for your suggestion .

I know it's not about your old account and it has nothing to do with this thread. I just gave it as an example since when members deal with BTC via PayPal, the rating does matter and if one is not reputed enough to be trusted with a payment processor as weak as PayPal, nobody deals with the person unless the person is a newbie or jr. member.

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 12:53:17 PM

I have bought paypal money for BTC in localbitcoins.com and looked like a fairly secure site. Would recommend that with the knowledge I posses right now.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: