Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Designs - 1st one is Free ! Grab Now !  (Read 411 times)
JosIzem (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:13:37 PM

Hello I am starting the thread making/designing service and to show people my example, I am doing one for free.

Please tell me all details and will deliver it in some hours Smiley

Donations are always appreciated !
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:59:40 PM

Can you show us your work / portofolio somwhere ?
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:02:37 PM

Can you show us your work / portofolio somwhere ?

First is free Smiley
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:06:10 PM

Hmm make me a escrow thread, for bitcointalk accounts. Will use it later after I gain some reputation
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:07:00 PM

Hmm make me a escrow thread, for bitcointalk accounts. Will use it later after I gain some reputation

I want a thread which is active or will be active once I make it, how people will see my work if thread is not active Smiley
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:08:09 PM

I want a thread which is active or will be active once I make it, how people will see my work if thread is not active Smiley
You can post it on the on the OP of your service thread as portfolio, any way, you did say "First one is free" and I didn't see any rules like that there.
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:11:48 PM

You can post it on the on the OP of your service thread as portfolio, any way, you did say "First one is free" and I didn't see any rules like that there.

Ok i will make one for you, please leave all details Smiley for the thread design sir
gianbtc

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:13:57 PM

You said you are doing one for free, u didn't posted any conditions.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:27:05 PM

Well I don't want to sound rude, you can give this free "vouch" service to other people if you want, I already have some idea of what kind of design I will be using in my thread. I don't know what you mean by details but it should be a bit expanded from this summary:

I provide escrow services for bitcointalk accounts only. Fees are 0% , I will pay the fees as well. Why choose me? Most of the escrow services are not providing account escrow services, sebastianju is only providing escrow for accounts over $50 worth per account, master-p is not online most of the time, and other big escrows are not online most of the time. Why should you trust me? I have been an active member of this community for a long time(I will be starting this service after 15-20 days) and have gained some reputation, I am familiar with most of the ways people try scamming the buyer by recovering the account, I will be providing my services only after 10 or more people actually use my service(and those who trust me). I escrow accounts from Newbies(although most don't sell them) to Sr. member or above but if you are looking forward to escrow high ranked accounts you are free not to trust me and use sebastian or master-p's service. All escrow amount will go to 1Nkn8R2nM9UePDLB9RsVdrEEvdRwX734ZN , Singed message "Gz1hJcmDkr/wm1fqWg9HngWtaEeJM0XN6w/5kUEbhi9oOrdXwP740bprCcbtiSStdby0YiMV+aUwYLndW4e5Mo4="(design this as is done in the normal signed message jos) . Lastly I am welcome to members who feel that current selling prices of account sellers are too high, I will redirect you to the cheapest ones.
That should be it for now, I'll readd more details in the thread after you finish with the design.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: