Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:58:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My experiences with the best ways to earn bitcoin  (Read 989 times)
WNCBITCOINMANIAC (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:05:38 PM

I have been working with Bitcoin for a few months, but even though I'm a bit of a newbie, I've been visiting faucets and high-yield investment platforms (HYIP's) very frequently, and the best, most profitable program I've found so far is at coinbooster.io.  It'll take a few days to recoup your investment, but once you do, the rest of the month is your profit.  And yes, they do actually pay out!  Be careful of the other HYIP's out there; I've already been snookered by several scams, and one thing I've learned is to NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose.  By the way, the best faucets I've found so far are moonbit, moonlite, and moondoge (awesome loyalty program - wanna earn 300,000+ satoshi EACH DAY???), and Tremor Games is also definitely worth checking out. 

This is an unsolicited endorsement; just trying to help others navigate these treacherous waters.
Davidovic

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:57:52 PM

I have been working with Bitcoin for a few months, but even though I'm a bit of a newbie, I've been visiting faucets and high-yield investment platforms (HYIP's) very frequently, and the best, most profitable program I've found so far is at coinbooster.io.  It'll take a few days to recoup your investment, but once you do, the rest of the month is your profit.  And yes, they do actually pay out!  Be careful of the other HYIP's out there; I've already been snookered by several scams, and one thing I've learned is to NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose.  By the way, the best faucets I've found so far are moonbit, moonlite, and moondoge (awesome loyalty program - wanna earn 300,000+ satoshi EACH DAY???), and Tremor Games is also definitely worth checking out. 

This is an unsolicited endorsement; just trying to help others navigate these treacherous waters.

I can relate, i've lost about 0.5btc on these hyip, mainly (Btcflex & perfecthash) But i've also learnt alot ..

Coinbooster is really nice, upgraded to level 2 and already Gotten my ROI, Haven't been compesated for the downtime tho but i'm not bothered, Thinking about getting a higher level but i lost about 0.3 on skybtc so i'm kinda having trust issues ..

The only hyip i uss at the moment are: coinbooster, Ore-ming, And bitcoincrypto bank. And i think that's okay for me. Smiley
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:09:20 PM

Sure... 2 newly created accounts, with zero activity  Grin
Poor coinbooster.io... i think this site will be soon SCAM.
Rawscript

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:57:37 PM

wtf is this shit loooooooooooooooool
lordalmigthy

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:29:21 PM

most evetually turn out to be a scam. most should just deposit what they can afford to lose if things hit bad.
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:32:05 AM

Yeah, the Newbie concentration is THICK in this thread.  Cool
Davidovic

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:16:47 AM

So just because i'm a newbie means the site will soon scam ?  Huh I don't get the connection ..

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:48:09 AM

The thing i dont like about moonbit or moondoge is we have to wait for atleast 5 minutes between claims as low as 200 satoshi's.I'd rather gamble or play games to earn faster plus for every claim we have to solve those stupid captaches ,total time waste .For now even I'am depending on faucets but once I have enough definitely betting or gambling are better options .And by betting I mean playing and investing smart .
WNCBITCOINMANIAC (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:33:14 AM

The key thing for me on the Moon sites is the loyalty rewards, plus the mystery bonuses.  Comes out to much more payout every few minutes.  Been doing Moonbit for 43 days (= 43% + 200+satoshi + random mystery).  I'm getting 40K - 50K every day, and so in a couple of months, it'll be 100K, every single day.  Not too bad, I'd say.  What do y'all think of Tremor Games and their Bitcoin rewards?
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:51:22 AM

But at last if you don't get out in time ,it's all useless

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Davidovic

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:27:22 AM

The key thing for me on the Moon sites is the loyalty rewards, plus the mystery bonuses.  Comes out to much more payout every few minutes.  Been doing Moonbit for 43 days (= 43% + 200+satoshi + random mystery).  I'm getting 40K - 50K every day, and so in a couple of months, it'll be 100K, every single day.  Not too bad, I'd say.  What do y'all think of Tremor Games and their Bitcoin rewards?

Mine is at 33%... Would love to use moonlite but i haven't seen a good litecoin wallet.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:57:23 PM

I'm the guy of all doublers LOL. Never get in one doubler twice. Get in fast and you will be able to get out fast. Biggest bet on doubler I have is 1 BTC LOL. Doubler is all about timing. At the right time, you will struck bitcoins  Grin
Mr_SeLeNiO

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:40:32 PM

it was a scam Smiley
chanlance

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:48:25 PM

just gamble for a healthy bitcoin wallet
master690

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:52:37 AM

Hey everyone... I use Moonbit for a while now and it works really well.. But I found one very similar to Moonbit but it pays out more and you can do immediate cashouts to Faucetbox.. Otherwise you can go on normal payment schedule.  Here it is http://[Suspicious link removed]/1Ngjdmq
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:29:00 AM

My percentage in moonbit is 86% but for the last couple of days the rate has been lowered and for  5mins and 10-15 seconds I can only claim 50-55 and as you said there was a time when the rate was 100-200 for these 5mins Cheesy btw coinbooster.io look almost like skybtc which scammed . My advice here would be not to deal with coinbooster.io

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: