Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gemini failed, they said. Bitcon will not go up, they said. GOAL: 500$  (Read 2499 times)
willope (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:59:51 PM

If you look at this charthttps://cryptowat.ch/gemini/btcusd/1day you will see a huge increase in gemini volume almost every day. I think if everyone buys in early, you and me can be very very rich.
I also think that most part f the money that left bitcoin in the past two years sill in the exchanges or in any case in the bitcoiners' ownership. Iff that money, together with the new inflow in gemini and by new users wei will have a happy new year.

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
!! pop

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:12:43 PM

It's like this: You start from zer0? The only way is up. I mean, would have been pretty weird if, after (what was it, like 20 BTC the first day?) the volume went down.
As for the timing of your post (you haven't sold yet?!): slowpoke.gif
willope (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:32:46 PM

As for the timing of your post (you haven't sold yet?!):

Why? Because of a price correction? It's part o every uptrend...

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:38:13 PM

Remember when we had trolls saying we would crash below 150? Now things are looking really stable 100 dollars above that and we are having healthy growth, that's slow and continued in time. No doubt that Bitcoin will have several other massive bubbles that will make the 1.2K ATH look cheap and then another crash (and then another ATH that is higher than never seen before) and this for at least 50 years until the halving has happened enough times to stablish a high price (which will be really high if BTC is still arround and guess what, it will).
!! pop

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:40:31 PM

Sure, just like the price correction from $1200 (which is still not fully correctededed) Undecided

@cellard, I remember when 56% of Bitcoiners Believed the Bitcoin Price Will Reach $10k in 2014 Cheesy
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:25:55 AM

Sure, just like the price correction from $1200 (which is still not fully correctededed) Undecided

@cellard, I remember when 56% of Bitcoiners Believed the Bitcoin Price Will Reach $10k in 2014 Cheesy

damn right you remember, that's why you made a newbie account, because your old account was so full of truth, the forum can't even handle it.

$10k was a reasonable target for 2014, bitcoin is currently just massively undervalued. Take advantage of that fact.

Or don't, either way is fine with me. But don't come crying to me when bitcoin finally DOES correct itself to its true value.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:01:06 AM

Those polls are useless.. it just attracts wish thinkers that got sucked up into the hype..

If that poll was run a bit later during the downtrend, the results would ve looked way different.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:10:28 AM

The real GOAL is THE MOON!

RyanX

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 11:58:54 AM

damn right you remember, that's why you made a newbie account, because your old account was so full of truth, the forum can't even handle it.

$10k was a reasonable target for 2014, bitcoin is currently just massively undervalued. Take advantage of that fact.

Or don't, either way is fine with me. But don't come crying to me when bitcoin finally DOES correct itself to its true value.

$10k is a reasonable target for 2020. Bitcoin price could reach $10k earlier.

!! pop

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:18:51 PM

You embarrass me, Friend!
My other account was selling you coin at the end of the last blatantly obvious bubble last time Bitcoin was disruptively blitzkrieging to teh mathematically-assured $10,000 (due to network effect and other irrefutable facts).
Don't want the shrewd investors who bought my undervalued coins to track me down and lynch thank me.
I'm scaird too humble and shy.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:03:37 PM

Those who said Gemini has failed are losers. They simply don't understand how things work and that it cost time to build volume and get in more and more traders. Let them say whatever they want. No one is valuing their opinion.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 02:22:59 PM

Bitcoin bubble 2015. It has begun.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
E

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:26:53 PM

!! pop

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:40:19 PM

Those who said Gemini has failed are losers.
NO U, poopy pants! Angry
http://www.coindesk.com/winklevoss-bitcoin-exchange-gemini-win-traders/
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:06:02 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 07:02:48 PM by Amph

nah i'm not buying all of this, we have seen too many time the same pattern, it will stop near 300 as usual

wake me up when we actually break the last ath, then we can talk
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:17:48 PM

Let's don't get too euphoric! We have seen two upward movements too $300 this year already but weren't able to hold it.
Of course I hope as well we could see a longer run and break this 300 level finally.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:52:04 PM

Let's don't get too euphoric! We have seen two upward movements too $300 this year already but weren't able to hold it.
Of course I hope as well we could see a longer run and break this 300 level finally.

Yes, I agree. Let's hold our horses for a second here. Nobody can still say with any certainty what this is. Is it a mere manipulation or a start of the trend reversal?

I do agree that Gemini certainly had a nice influence on this rise. Even though they don't have great volumes there at the moment, Gemini was a sign to the big institutional players that Bitcoin is definitely a go!
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:55:50 PM

It is interesting that you are calling Gemini a fail even though this exchange is not older than a month!
People, do you seriously believe that just because we have new trustworthy bitcoin exchange price of btc should skyrocket?
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 05:31:31 PM

Yes, I agree. Let's hold our horses for a second here. Nobody can still say with any certainty what this is. Is it a mere manipulation or a start of the trend reversal?

I do agree that Gemini certainly had a nice influence on this rise. Even though they don't have great volumes there at the moment, Gemini was a sign to the big institutional players that Bitcoin is definitely a go!

Volume speaks for itself. Look at it. No such green volume has happened since the last bubble. Something is going on, I tell you h'wat. The feds might be pumping the price before the auction, but either way, something strange is going on and it's bullish. Think of it like that --- most of the time, bitcoin's price is falling from its last ATH. When it's not falling, it is usually in a bubble. Right now we have stopped falling. From the latter we can deduce that it must be the beginning of the next bubble.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:29:51 PM

It is interesting that you are calling Gemini a fail even though this exchange is not older than a month!
People, do you seriously believe that just because we have new trustworthy bitcoin exchange price of btc should skyrocket?

Good old human nature of being not able to show any patience I would say.Quick money is what many want.
I totally agree that first of all Gemini should be given some time to grow and then we can discuss about being successful or not and secondly we have so many exchanges out there now that Gemini for now is nothing what can bring big changes in Bitcoin's price.But this could change in the future when big institutional customers start to use it and the ETF finally is available for interested.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: