Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:50:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of a Altcoin developer for already made altcoin (PAID)  (Read 1113 times)
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:43:21 PM

Hi, I am looking for a developer for my altcoin. I have already used a Altcoin creating service and I have received the Altcoin but I just need some help understanding it and also further developing it. So if you are interested in doing this job please let me know through Skype at tobeyrowe.  Also this is a PAID job but not full time just on the side.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:19:49 PM

Hi, I am looking for a developer for my altcoin. I have already used a Altcoin creating service and I have received the Altcoin but I just need some help understanding it and also further developing it. So if you are interested in doing this job please let me know through Skype at tobeyrowe.  Also this is a PAID job but not full time just on the side.

Holy shit you are about to get fleeced.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:44:34 PM

what do you mean?
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:24:14 PM

what do you mean?

I mean this is the most wretched hive of scum and villainy on the internet.  Don't trust anyone here with your money.  I've lost a few bitcoins myself hiring "coin developers".  Here's a genuine tip since you seem genuine: the world doesn't need another coin, just like it doesn't need another internet. 

We have Bitcoin for a public ledger and Monero for a private ledger.  What we need is financial, social, and technical support for those ledgers which actually do provide something unique and innovative. 

There are 1000's of 'coins' out there.  If your goal is to get rich, then put in the time learning and helping us grow the Monero universe; it is already more robust and promising than any coin you might create.  The price is also extremely low because it is still basically a secret.  I don't know what skills you have, but there's plenty to do and those who help will find themselves on the forefront of the next technological revolution. 

Or go throw your money away to a convincing sounding scammer who promises you the world and delivers nothing.  Your call.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:52:33 PM

what do you mean?

I mean this is the most wretched hive of scum and villainy on the internet.  Don't trust anyone here with your money.  I've lost a few bitcoins myself hiring "coin developers".  Here's a genuine tip since you seem genuine: the world doesn't need another coin, just like it doesn't need another internet. 

We have Bitcoin for a public ledger and Monero for a private ledger.  What we need is financial, social, and technical support for those ledgers which actually do provide something unique and innovative. 

There are 1000's of 'coins' out there.  If your goal is to get rich, then put in the time learning and helping us grow the Monero universe; it is already more robust and promising than any coin you might create.  The price is also extremely low because it is still basically a secret.  I don't know what skills you have, but there's plenty to do and those who help will find themselves on the forefront of the next technological revolution. 

Or go throw your money away to a convincing sounding scammer who promises you the world and delivers nothing.  Your call.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:32:45 PM

OK I sort of want to counterbalance this dismal image...

To the OP, yes it's totally accurate, you can get fleeced here,
but if you're not in hurry, what I recommend that you hang
around a bit, survey some other altcoins and pick a few that
you like and join their communities.

Then when you have acquainted some people here on
the forum and maybe on the irc, you can just ask if someone
knows somebody who might help, and more often than not,
someone will help you out. At no cost.

On the surface this place is a cesspool, and I've myself
lamented it more than once.. but there are also lots of talented
folks around here. Sure we all would like to make profit, but
the community aspect is also strong. The constant internecine fighting
in the altcoin space follows that, and it is the one thing that
is apparent to the newcomer. But you gotta go a little deeper
than that.

But to return to the matter at hand, if you just ask explicitly about your problem,
you have a good chance of getting some advice right away.

“God does not play dice"
stellargratis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:33:27 AM

detail proposal
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:09:52 AM

forget it.
you need to do all it by your self, generator will not give any code that we can use.
doomed.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:19:07 AM

Hi, I am looking for a developer for my altcoin. I have already used a Altcoin creating service and I have received the Altcoin but I just need some help understanding it and also further developing it. So if you are interested in doing this job please let me know through Skype at tobeyrowe.  Also this is a PAID job but not full time just on the side.

You need to know a little bit about C++ before you continue. If you do not even have the faintest idea about c++, go here: http://www.learncpp.com/cpp-tutorial/03-introduction-to-cc/
You don't even need to complete the course. The first few lessons should be enough. That way the source code you now have will look less like hieroglyphics. (You did get the source code, right?)
Next, learn how to use Github, if you do not know how to.
I would also highly recommend that you learn how to compile wallets for yourself. Start with Linux wallets, then learn Windows wallets.

Unfortunately, I have never successfully created an altcoin myself; so you can take my advise with a grain of salt. Cheesy But always remember, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach."
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:22:47 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 03:33:44 AM by cisahasa

and it is not all about learning c++.
you must understand coins functions/features (there are tons of those to learn and adjust)
how to change them, what to change what to not, and how.
one miss letter or rule and coin is fucked.

after coin creating, you must know how to control it.
create vps nodes.
alerts, checkpoints.. maybe more.
win wallet is the easy part.

lets say all "big" coins have a somekind of team to dev the coin.
there is so much that one man cant handle it if it goes big.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:51:55 PM

it's not the point of making nice features in this game, it's about the hype - pure and simple. If you have a team of people who simply hype and promote, you will get your coin value pumped. Otherwise it will go to zero. I've seen some coins with great features (Supercoin being one), but with no hype and promotion, it can't survive. Those altcoins who survived all because there is a team of promoters behind it.

All we need here is bitcoin, which has value because it is the first one. There's no real place for altcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: