Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are any of you celibate? (Happy thread!)  (Read 304 times)
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:57:37 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 09:40:16 PM by codishmumu

So this thread is about being pure, and choosing to wait for marriage, or choosing to stay pure and not be married at all!

Most of you are probably going to think I went to Backwards Land today when I tell you this, but I decided to go celibate.

I had always been a very sexual person growing up, and a person that loved the idea of love in itself. Because I'm pansexual, I can love anyone that is a good hearted being, no matter their age, sex, or their looks. I have had so many partners in my life, and had sex so many times. When I look back, it amazes me that I don't have any diseases or haven't even gotten pregnant. (Of course I used condoms, but sometimes they fail). I see that all my life, I had subconsciously been letting everyone into my heart for the simple reason that I am alone. I always believed I loved being alone. Then one day I finally met my niece for the very first time, and offered to take her into my home when her mother went to a homeless shelter just after the father went to prison on a domestic violence charge. I suddenly was no longer alone. I love everything about my niece. From her long flowing black hair to her cute rosy cheeks and adorable sense of humor, she's always such a joy that I look forward when I come home! My empty house was suddenly not empty anymore!

When the mother was going to take her away from me, I almost couldn't handle it. I begged her to let me keep her here. She didn't want to. The anxiety I got from it showed me that I had somebody to love, and it was her!  Having her almost being taken away from me got me to realize that! She's everything to me, and I don't need anyone else. I offered for the mother and her new boyfriend to stay with me, and they took the offer! The mother gets to see her daughter, and I get to see her too!

I'm just happy we're all together, safe, and well.

I don't need a partner. I just need her. I know she's not going anywhere. <3

SerenaL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:33:40 PM

I used to be but I recently found my first BF. *high five*
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:37:53 PM

I used to be but I recently found my first BF. *high five*
So as soon as you get a boyfriend, that's when you change your mind... ?

Then you weren't celibate. There's a difference between not having a sex life, and choosing not to have one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: