Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC PRICE GOIN UPPPPPP!!!  (Read 3069 times)
zcxvbs

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:16:44 PM

Glad to see Bitcoin is going up again, yeah, it brings me back here. The rising seems steady also, so I think the 300$/2000¥ is also expected.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:49:06 PM

Bad for people wanting to buy more.

wouldn't be that bad for people that expecting the price to go all the way to $300. and from seeing the optimistic posts here and there I'd say there's a lot of them.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:58:40 PM

Interesting for fast trading, buy on 220-250$ and sell near 300$. But for long trading you can buy at this level and wait.
codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:39:27 PM

Hoping the trend holds.   I'd like to see 300s before 2016
It was at 300, then dropped to 200 so this is not progress at all.

Well it is fluctuating much less than it did last fall... Also, If you get in at 200 and sell at 260 that is huge progress and a gain.
That's settling for less. Why settle for 200 when you can have 1,000....I don't understand.

That spike will likely never happen again though.  That was back when BTC was heavily traded.  Now everyone is holding on to it and not trading that's why its so stable.  Sucks for investors but good for a legit currency.   Let me know if you disagree.
I disagree, sorry. I want it to be 1,000.

I will attempt to hold about 10 coins.

I will hold it for 2 years...

If I don't get 10,000 for just sitting around in 2 years, I'm done. Because in two years, I would have done every single trick I could in my book to promote bitcoin. I can do a lot alone, but this is the one act that I cannot do alone. Everyone has to fight with me, or we should just stop playing with these coins, and our futures because waiting and hoping for our situation to get better is just not going to happen.
2 years is not enough to make bitcoin price back to $1000 maybe in 5 year again or need more than 5 year
For you to say that is extremely passive. Anything is possible if you work for it. It sounds like you're saying "We'll take what we get". Passive behavior is why this currency will never succeed. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I need you to just understand that work is what this currency needs.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:41:24 PM

This is awful because last time I checked, 1 single bitcoin was 360 dollars.....

So it went down, then went up.
That's the nature of the bitcoin market. Its like a rollercoaster ride.
I hate rollercoaster rides. You're always worried about your hat or shoes falling off.

I love rollercoaster. Gives you some kind of exciting feeling and releases lots of Adrenaline! Grin
Same with Bitcoin.Getting up this morning and checking the price I didn't need a cup of coffee to awaken Cheesy
Adrenaline isn't safe to glorify sometimes.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:42:20 PM

Hoping the trend holds.   I'd like to see 300s before 2016
It was at 300, then dropped to 200 so this is not progress at all.

Well it is fluctuating much less than it did last fall... Also, If you get in at 200 and sell at 260 that is huge progress and a gain.
That's settling for less. Why settle for 200 when you can have 1,000....I don't understand.

That spike will likely never happen again though.  That was back when BTC was heavily traded.  Now everyone is holding on to it and not trading that's why its so stable.  Sucks for investors but good for a legit currency.   Let me know if you disagree.
I disagree, sorry. I want it to be 1,000.

I will attempt to hold about 10 coins.

I will hold it for 2 years...

If I don't get 10,000 for just sitting around in 2 years, I'm done. Because in two years, I would have done every single trick I could in my book to promote bitcoin. I can do a lot alone, but this is the one act that I cannot do alone. Everyone has to fight with me, or we should just stop playing with these coins, and our futures because waiting and hoping for our situation to get better is just not going to happen.
2 years is not enough to make bitcoin price back to $1000 maybe in 5 year again or need more than 5 year

in 2013 one year was enough to go from $36 or so to $1240 or so.

Why shouldn't it be possible to go from $250 to $5000?

I get the whole "parabolic growth can't go on forever" thing, but $5000 is still a tiny market cap.

In fact, we could go on this way all the way until around about a million or so per bitcoin (in current dollar terms) before we start seeing problems with scaling. (Probably even closer to 10 million, because there's a lot of fiat currency around that we don't know about, but on the other hand that would inflate the dollar).
Thank you. We are running out of time to be passive, and pessimistic. If any of you want this currency to be a success, you have to fight.
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:49:00 PM

It is quite good and positive for the people who were optimistic to see some increase in price.I think this trend of rise in price will be constant with accumulation and corrections till next year and we will see 500 $ figure once again somewhere at the start of next year .
codishmumu

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:52:14 PM

It is quite good and positive for the people who were optimistic to see some increase in price.I think this trend of rise in price will be constant with accumulation and corrections till next year and we will see 500 $ figure once again somewhere at the start of next year .
No because it was 300 two months ago. We are pedaling backwards.
RyanX

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 07:07:27 AM

If the price breaches $320, we are not pedalling backwards, but forwards.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:06:07 AM

i don't want to be pessimist here, but this is yet to be seen, and it has been 10 months without surpassing and staying above the 300, counting only this year
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:52:57 AM

i don't want to be pessimist here, but this is yet to be seen, and it has been 10 months without surpassing and staying above the 300, counting only this year

Yes, it's still rather early to celebrate. We need few more days just to see what's this all about. But I have to admit that it looks good and encouraging. Moreover, we must exit this depression and reverse the trend one day!
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:51:45 AM

I'm on the green, and I entered at 200 so Grin Many had been encouraging me to exit when it was tanking down to 200, but look at where I'm at now? Profit time anytime I want it to be. Cheesy I have high hopes that this price will still rise and perform well. Smiley
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 10:20:43 AM

I wouldn't be too excited if I were you. Although price seems to be on the uptrend, anything can still happen from here. It might retrace quickly or even suddenly went up further and break the 300 resistance level. The main thing is it has sustain the price level that it has achieved because there are a lot of people waiting for it to reach their target selling price to dump their coins and then buy back again at lower price.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:39:51 AM

I wouldn't be too excited if I were you. Although price seems to be on the uptrend, anything can still happen from here. It might retrace quickly or even suddenly went up further and break the 300 resistance level. The main thing is it has sustain the price level that it has achieved because there are a lot of people waiting for it to reach their target selling price to dump their coins and then buy back again at lower price.

Agreed, given that btc is known for its surprises in price. Well, if it in case it breaks 300, it is good, but I won't get excited that much since we haven't really tested that level yet. For me, 280-290 is quits for my coins that I bought for 200. I don't want to be greedy, and I'm not a pessimist, but I don't think we will hold strong at 300.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: