Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Writing] SeekingAlpha Exclusive Article - On Offer for $30  (Read 374 times)
risingtide (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:18:30 PM

I submitted a well researched 740 word article to SeekingAlpha on the controversy over the BTC XT split. It was set to publish but then an editor said it was too bitcoin focused to publish there. As you know, Seekingalpha is a huge authority site in the investing niche, and if the article is good enough for them it's more than likely good enough for your blog. So I'll have to forego the $50+ they would've paid me and am instead selling the article here for $30, BTC or Paypal.

Here's a sample / screenshot from my seekingalpha dashboard:

Thanks.

🚀 🚀Bitcoin mining with NFTs 🚀 🚀
⚡️⚡️Join us in the Digimint Discord⚡️⚡️
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
risingtide (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:17:03 PM

Sold offsite.

🚀 🚀Bitcoin mining with NFTs 🚀 🚀
⚡️⚡️Join us in the Digimint Discord⚡️⚡️
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: