Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which country has the most Bitcoin Exchanges?
United States - 0 (0%)
China - 0 (0%)
Russia - 0 (0%)
Germany - 0 (0%)
Japan - 1 (100%)
Canada - 0 (0%)
Brazil - 0 (0%)
Australia - 0 (0%)
United Kingdom - 0 (0%)
India - 0 (0%)
France - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Exchanges By Country  (Read 634 times)
BitcoinTraveler (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:56:45 PM

Greetings to all,

I'm new to the board. I've been studying Bitcoin a lot since the beginning of the year and I'm amazed at how the digital currency works and how popular it's become over the last 6+ years.

I was wondering if there is a list of different Bitcoin exchanges by country where they are based.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you  Smiley

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:31:30 AM

it doesn't make sense to ask this, because exchange can deal with multiple country and their bank can be in a different location

just choose the one that support your country and you're done
phonebased

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:01:52 AM

it doesn't make sense to ask this, because exchange can deal with multiple country and their bank can be in a different location

imo the exchanges from different locations has their own regulations to follow, like KYC, AML, ban etc.The users have to follow those!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:40:10 AM

He's just asking for a list of Bitcoin exchanges per country. OP; this link might answer your question. Click on each country to see the exchanges there. http://bitcoinx.io/country-index/
BitcoinTraveler (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:37:24 PM

He's just asking for a list of Bitcoin exchanges per country. OP; this link might answer your question. Click on each country to see the exchanges there. http://bitcoinx.io/country-index/

Thank you very much Smiley

bitmarket.net

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 12:07:02 PM

Greetings to all,

I'm new to the board. I've been studying Bitcoin a lot since the beginning of the year and I'm amazed at how the digital currency works and how popular it's become over the last 6+ years.

I was wondering if there is a list of different Bitcoin exchanges by country where they are based.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you  Smiley

Hi,

It might be more useful to consider what currency pairs are traded on particular exchanges and how expensive it will be to send / withdraw money.
For example, almost all exchanges trading BTC/EUR accept SEPA transfers, which are cheap and usually take no more than 1-2 days.

BitMarket.net- Europe's most advanced cryptocurrency exchange
BitcoinTraveler (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:41:41 PM

Hi,

It might be more useful to consider what currency pairs are traded on particular exchanges and how expensive it will be to send / withdraw money.
For example, almost all exchanges trading BTC/EUR accept SEPA transfers, which are cheap and usually take no more than 1-2 days.

Thank you for that. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: