Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Misc Stuff - Innosilicon A2 boards, HashFast, H81 Pro BTC  (Read 635 times)
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:03:31 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 11:40:12 PM by kilo17

I am looking to sell the following items - I do not know what they are worth and do not care to look them up.  I will accept any reasonable offers. Below is some info on the items.

- H81 Pro BTC - I am selling this with the pictured RAM and CPU - it runs perfect and has not been used for several months.
- Hashfast Boards - all 3 H20 coolers are different - 2 of the boards are HashFast boards and the 3rd is actually a board from a Bitcrane 110T - all 3 work perfectly - $75 each shipped - The Bitcrane Board is sold
- Innosilicon A2 boards - these are actually pretty interesting finds- I do not remember where I got them but I purchased them with the intention of buying a Terminator and adding the boards.  I never bought the Terminator and do not care about scrypt anymore therefore I have no use for them.  Look at the pictures and you will see that they have never been used.  I cleaned one of the boards but never messed with cleaning the second- it still has the remnants of being made and the solder leftovers from the chips being mounted.  I do not now anything else about them so I will not guarantee the work - so these are Sold "as is" - $75 shipped

There is someone posing as me using kilol7 - Please make sure it is me that you are messaging -

I will accept BTC and escrow is OK -

Thanks

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:20:16 AM

Do you have the heatsinks for the IS boards?
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:58:22 AM

Do you have the heatsinks for the IS boards?

I do not, i bought them exactly as they are pictured.  I have some S1 heatsinks etc laying around I cold throw in with the boards...thanks

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
supersonic

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:02:56 AM

location?

Nice from far but far from nice
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:09:16 AM

I am located in Nashville TN - 37179

MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:41:54 AM

How much for the H81 mobo combo?

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:53:19 AM

How much for the H81 mobo combo?

PM sent

gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:37:18 AM

Buying the Bitcrane sent you a PM with my Addy waiting on the BTC address now. Any one happen to know where I can get some good 6pin power cables?

gecox22

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:41:59 PM

Buying the Bitcrane sent you a PM with my Addy waiting on the BTC address now. Any one happen to know where I can get some good 6pin power cables?

No probs my Addy is : 

12eiSiDiWMG5nasXwz1C9RtqVNSiyGq7UG

May be able to help you out with a few freebie 6 pin power cables too Wink

ROFL nice name change there. did you really think I would fall for that? Hopefully the real Kilo17 will pop back in and send me a messge. Not this imposter Kilol7 L instead of 1 plus newbie with no trust value.

kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:49:15 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 11:00:24 PM by kilo17

No probs my Addy is :  

ROFL nice name change there. did you really think I would fall for that? Hopefully the real Kilo17 will pop back in and send me a messge. Not this imposter Kilol7 L instead of 1 plus newbie with no trust value.

Definitely Not Me but I will report that user - i never ask for bitcoin or offer out my address unless the buyer request it.  I want the buyer to feel comfortable with their purchase  and Escrow is always accepted.

User reported and added warning to OP

gecox22

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:10:43 PM

No probs my Addy is :  

Definitely Not Me but I will report that user - i never ask for bitcoin or offer out my address unless the buyer request it.  I want the buyer to feel comfortable with their purchase  and Escrow is always accepted.

User reported and a added warning to OP

Yea since I had already sent you a PM about the information it was weird to see you post the address in the thread instead of PM. So I relooked at the name and saw the difference and the trust was also not there. Thankfully I am a seasoned forum user and know what to look for but I would still have gone through your original sellers user name before I sent anything to confirm price and exchange rate to insure you got what we discussed already.

I really hate when people try to mess it up for every one else.

kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:19:38 PM

I am looking to sell the following items - I do not know what they are worth and do not care to look them up.  I will accept any reasonable offers. Below is some info on the items.

- H81 Pro BTC - I am selling this with the pictured RAM and CPU - it runs perfect and has not been used for several months.
- Hashfast Boards - all 3 H20 coolers are different - 2 of the boards are HashFast boards and the 3rd is actually a board from a Bitcrane 110T - all 3 work perfectly - $75 each shipped
- Innosilicon A2 boards - these are actually pretty interesting finds- I do not remember where I got them but I purchased them with the intention of buying a Terminator and adding the boards.  I never bought the Terminator and do not care about scrypt anymore therefore I have no use for them.  Look at the pictures and you will see that they have never been used.  I cleaned one of the boards but never messed with cleaning the second- it still has the remnants of being made and the solder leftovers from the chips being mounted.  I do not now anything else about them so I will not guarantee the work - so these are Sold "as is" - $75 shipped

There is someone posing as me using kilol7 - Please make sure it is me that you are messaging -

I will accept BTC and escrow is OK -

Thanks

kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:20:40 PM

The user was reported to Cyrus (the moderator) and he banned the account

gecox22

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:27:30 PM

The user was reported to Cyrus (the moderator) and he banned the account

Sweet glad to hear it. Just sent you the hash for the Bitcrane 110T you can now called that one sold. If I hit some more blocks on my pool soon I might grab one of the other ones too hehehe.

kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:41:59 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 04:28:57 AM by kilo17

HashFast - Double Fan Cooler - SOLD
HashFast - Single Fan Cooler - Available
HashFast - BitCrane - SOLD

2 A2 Boards - Available

Mobo - Available

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: