Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it China again?  (Read 1592 times)
coaltin (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:25:47 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 03:13:58 PM by coaltin

The price in the exchanges like Huobi,BTCCHina,Okcoin, is around $15-$18 higher than the current market price.Is manipulation again taking the charge?
http://www.coindesk.com/reality-chinese-trading-volumes/
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 02:35:52 PM

It might be that china wants BTC price to rise and are pushing it through exchanges.

But as the people will go there to sell /arbitrage, price will surely go down.

mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:41:26 PM

It is known that most of the tanking usually comes from chinese exchanges, as most of the market volume is there (if we believe their volume, due to 0 fees and everything)

But when you note that the price is moving steadily from ~230 all the way to 275 of other exchanges as well, it's a very good sign that the volumes are indeed real and the
prices wont retrace much lower at this point. Honestly, i really think that this is just a start of another hype, which could very well last all the way to halving point, and further.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:11:36 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 04:17:37 PM by Amph

it's has to do with their huge volume, even if we can consider a portion of it to be fake, it's so huge, that it could still be far awar from other not-chinese exchange

manipulation or not, if the price can increase i'm all for it, i'm tired of that 230 stuck mark, that we see all the time, the market need a movement, toward the sky possibly
coaltin (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:17:53 PM

it's has to do with their huge volume, even if we can consider a portion of it to be fake, it's so huge, that it could still be far awar from other non-chinese exchange

manipulation or not, if the price cna increase i'm all for it, i'm tired of that 230 stuck mark, that we see all the time, the market need a movement, toward the sky possibly

Quite right on your stand but these fake rise in price will not attribute to a solidarity of the coin.If this is the case then it could crash anytime like it happened last time.
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:27:00 PM

it's has to do with their huge volume, even if we can consider a portion of it to be fake, it's so huge, that it could still be far awar from other non-chinese exchange

manipulation or not, if the price cna increase i'm all for it, i'm tired of that 230 stuck mark, that we see all the time, the market need a movement, toward the sky possibly

Quite right on your stand but these fake rise in price will not attribute to a solidarity of the coin.If this is the case then it could crash anytime like it happened last time.

It's a double edged sword eather way you look at it. Even if the possible aftermath would be a "crash" as you say, it would still build up interest of new people,
allowing yet another recovery and again another rise. It's like a cycle i would think, which always ends up leading to greater prices, or atleast it was until the last ATH.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:28:53 PM

The price in the exchanges like Huobi,BTCCHina,Okcoin, is around $15-$18 higher than the current market price.Is manipulation again taking the charge?

More than 50% from the exchangers' volumes are fake so it's a market manipulation.

What arbitrage are you talking about if the bots are controlling the trades?

How is it possible on a decentralized market to have almost the same sell and buy price at all the exchangers? Smiley

You should questioning yourself regarding to many things that are happening in this BTC market.
anthonycamp

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:30:39 PM

well from china gets smelly every time but we trust other comunities of btc too tha stable and rise the price and volume
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:35:08 PM

Whatever it is, I like it. Action in the Bitcoin price doesn't hurt and gives people great trading opportunities. The difference between China and other exchanges is quite big as other exchanges refuse to follow.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:49:24 PM

You are never clear enough with the Chinese. Just a fact that they are born gamblers and love speculating tells us everything. So this might as well be it.

But also, maybe the Chinese have seen some documentary on Bitcoin few days ago and maybe 100,000 people got really interested and decided to give it a try. 100,000 is nothing when we compare it to the total population.

Who knows? I am just happy to see Bitcoin again in the green. This technology definitely deserves this.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:21:29 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 06:54:15 PM by Amph

stability is necessary i agree, but looks at the thing from this perspective

if there was no the 1200 ath manipulation, the price would still need to be moved from the old value, which was 90, instead tnx to that manipulation we achieved a better price(230), which is rock solid

so...if for every new manipulation we can have a better stable price, it would end up fine anyway, do you agree?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:30:48 PM

can everyone who wants to make a new topic everytime the price changes by 10%.. please please please.. do it in speculation!

otherwise we will end up with hundreds of posts.

unless your supplying information, then fine post it. but if your just wondering/asking why the price is changing but not knowing for sure.. please put it in speculation.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:33:16 PM

Whatever it is, I like it. Action in the Bitcoin price doesn't hurt and gives people great trading opportunities. The difference between China and other exchanges is quite big as other exchanges refuse to follow.
agreed, at this point i really dont care why or how the price is increasing,it just feels good to see bitcoin increasing in price. fingers crossed lets hope it doesnt crash
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:43:07 PM

The volume has something to do with China, though we know it is exaggerated, still it is huge enough to be a fuel of this price increase. Great times if they can sustain such buying pressure, and I guess they can. Profit time for those who entered at 200. Roll Eyes
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 04:56:22 PM

can everyone who wants to make a new topic everytime the price changes by 10%.. please please please.. do it in speculation!

unless your supplying information, then fine post it. but if your just wondering/asking why the price is changing but not knowing for sure.. please put it in speculation.

when prices comes down again people will make  Cry threads and bitcoin is doomed threads  Grin

SerenaL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:26:14 PM

when prices comes down again people will make  Cry threads and bitcoin is doomed threads  Grin
And then people will buy their coins and the cycle repeats. Pump and dump lol Grin
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:27:57 PM

We need an upwards movement.China is a great way to start this.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:01:27 PM

We need an upwards movement.China is a great way to start this.

Well let's see how things will work out the next hours and tomorrow.Right now in this moment the price has lowered a bit down to $266.People are taking quick profits and being around $260 range isn't that bad before we continue rising again.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 07:04:20 PM

And then people will buy their coins and the cycle repeats. Pump and dump lol Grin

sad but true....well...sad for some people at least. remember when bitcoin dropped to 180 USD this year? i do  Wink

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:13:54 PM

china is indeed leading but it was expected. the only thing that worries me is that there is a huge difference in price at huobi.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: