Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any female BitcoinTalker around you?  (Read 15272 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:51:12 PM

Yes but as you said, the female bitcoin talker around me is not really interested in bitcoin compare to male

maybe they just think bitcoin as extra, if they have it okay, if they dont have it they also dont care because they havent found site that accept bitcoin as online payment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:56:54 PM

Yes but as you said, the female bitcoin talker around me is not really interested in bitcoin compare to male

maybe they just think bitcoin as extra, if they have it okay, if they dont have it they also dont care because they havent found site that accept bitcoin as online payment

I don't think so, because many sites and marketplaces and ewallets are already accepting Bitcoin as online payment, but i think we have to advertise this crypto currency better within the female arounds especially
Beraturker

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:08:58 AM

Nothing to do here
lolgato

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:12:49 AM

Its no different from the other gender I have any sister who uses it constantly.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:44:26 AM

There are no girls on the internet.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:47:01 AM

Nope, currently I did not found any girl bitcoiner around me for now, but I've trying my friends inviting them in crypto currency world but to be honest is really hard to do..
BTT

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:48:44 AM

Nope... Nobody in this area I know is a female bitcoiner...

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 02:30:24 AM

Maybe it would be better if we just made sure woman didn't use btc at all.  So many boyfriends and husband 's could convert their money into btc with no fear of their significant other gaining control of that hard earned cash.

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 02:44:35 AM

I found it's very hard to inspire females to use bitcoin.  I tried to invite 20 female friends who are aging from 19 to 45 to use bitcoin by giving them free bitcoin 0.25BTC each.  Only 10 of them accepted.  These ten ladies accept to use bitcoin, but they never talk about bitcoin, they never heard of bitcointalk.org.  What they like to talk are just hairdressing, shopping, keeping fit ...

I'm curious is there any female BitcoinTalker around you?

Your friends are lucky that you gave them bitcoin just to talk about it.
well yes. I myself is a bitcoin user, bitcoin lover and bitcoin talker.
and also my female cousins and friends are using bitcoin as I influence them.
Its really not that hard to encourage us womens into bitcoin you just have to be convincing.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:53:57 AM

why most bitcoiners is male?
why women are not interested?
for I met with thousands of bitcoiners, I only found one woman bitcoiners very concern
Blind Legs Parker

Activity: 2002
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:14:41 AM

Most women don't seem interested in it, that's for sure. As for my girlfriend, she's cautiously curious about it. Which is not too bad, already. But she's not going to invest in it anyway. She's looking at it from the outside and only taking her information from me when I talk about it. I know one of my aunt could get very interested in it if someone could talk to her about it in a favorable way so that she would care to do some research but sorry I'll pass on that one.

Most women I met were either extremely cautious (which is not necessarily a bad thing, and I also consider myself the cautious type), either completely rejected it without even wanting to hear anything (now that, is not good).
Is it because of safety of investment reasons (anyone knowing bitcoin can safely think it can go nowhere but up, but how about people who can't set their eyes of the fact that it's apparently always fluctuating?)? Or because of the fact that bitcoin is a new geeky technology and women have a history with new geeky technologies  Grin ? I don't know for sure.

Vous pouvez maintenant refermer ce topic et reprendre une activité normale. À ciao bonsoir.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:17:16 AM

Around me, I don't even know any other bitcointalker, I don't ask.

As for females, I think right now the only ones interested are the nerdy ones, the ones interested in computers and stuff. There aren't that many of them.

I don't know any females that are interested in computers and stuff. There is pretty much only 2 kinds of women. The women that are addicted to social media, and the women that are really into fashion. Pretty much only men are interested in computers and stuff.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:24:18 AM

I'm not aware of any bitcoiners in my neighbourhood and I'm not even talking about female bitcointalkers yet.

Chicks aren't usually interested in this sort of stuff IMO, also even if they have come across the concept of bitcoin they probably think it's money for the underground drugs dealers and it's used to purchase illegal goods and stuff.

They probably don't fully understand the point of anonymity as well. They've already got paypal, why would they bothered with BTC?
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:49:51 AM

Well, not a bitcointalker, but a bitcoiner, yes. That's because I introduced her Wink

She's really interested in mining though, her family live overseas and have free electricity, so she bought an ASIC and shipped it back there and wired it to her own wallet. Free monies Cheesy

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:17:15 AM

I'm not aware of any bitcoiners in my neighbourhood and I'm not even talking about female bitcointalkers yet.

Chicks aren't usually interested in this sort of stuff IMO, also even if they have come across the concept of bitcoin they probably think it's money for the underground drugs dealers and it's used to purchase illegal goods and stuff.

They probably don't fully understand the point of anonymity as well. They've already got paypal, why would they bothered with BTC?

Honestly, I can confirm that after talking to my SO and people like my mom in my family, they thought that I was into dealing drugs or something, which I laughed and explained to them my concept of wanting to invest into bitcoin in the first place.  My SO was understanding, and tries to understand my philosophy of wanting to use a digitalized currency that doesn't rely on the bullshit the central banks do.  But my mom, on the other hand, holy shit... she thinks that I'm some anti-christ devil worshiper now, because of what the Bible says; that having a one world currency is a sign of the upcoming "rapture".  So I tend to stay away from that topic now with people in my immediate family.

As for trying to find women in general that know about bitcoin around me, I think this is a pretty obvious "never gonna happen for me" type of thing... since I live in an area of the US where people don't give a shit about the concept of economics or technology, and have one of the lowest test scores coming out of high school in the nation... and that's in the US for crying out loud! So yeah, I'm looking at places for me and my SO to move too when we are thinking about starting up a family.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:32:14 AM

I found it's very hard to inspire females to use bitcoin.  I tried to invite 20 female friends who are aging from 19 to 45 to use bitcoin by giving them free bitcoin 0.25BTC each.  Only 10 of them accepted.  These ten ladies accept to use bitcoin, but they never talk about bitcoin, they never heard of bitcointalk.org.  What they like to talk are just hairdressing, shopping, keeping fit ...

I'm curious is there any female BitcoinTalker around you?
that good idea to giving bitcoin to people who dont know about bitcoin,and ask them to use bitcoin,i think its effective,but of course we must have enough funds. yes you are right,women only talk about hairdressing, shopping, keeping fit,and talking about dude. its why nothing women around me who use bitcoin,they never aware.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:04:02 AM

I don't even know that there is a male BitcoinTalker around me, moreover the female.

faucet used to be profitable
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:04:21 AM

let alone encourage women to use bitcoin, even men very difficult, you might be able to give them some bitcoin that they are interested in, tp it can not do, because I thought it would be a waste of time and bitcoin me, in a small town like my city very difficult to introduce something new, especially related to technology.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:03:20 PM

let alone encourage women to use bitcoin, even men very difficult, you might be able to give them some bitcoin that they are interested in, tp it can not do, because I thought it would be a waste of time and bitcoin me, in a small town like my city very difficult to introduce something new, especially related to technology.

That's true but If we inform that you can do shopping using bitcoins then they would surely start knowing all about bitcoins and who knows they might even start earning bitcoins on their own if they find it attractive My GF is aware about bitcoins and using it since a long time.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:06:25 PM

Around me or in whole network of my relatives and friends there are noone who uses or talk on bitcointalk or this forum. Some of my online earner friends know about bitcoin but they don't like to accept it. So if there is noone that mean no any female and male.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: